Kamala Harris ranked #1 option for Vice President with Joe Biden

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Honestly, his best bet is Warren and that's most likely who he's going to pick. I think most people expect him to not do much, and Warren is the best balance between a progressive and establishment democrat that he had. She's also feisty enough on debates.
Warren isn’t liked by the moderate Dems. She would be a horrible pick for Biden, and she doesn’t align with him on issues.

JesusFOREVER

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My Father in Heaven
Politics is fake

they know theres zero chance they can pull off a Trump win against any dems without people knowing its fixed so of course they pick the 2 LEAST popular democrats to run against him, that way they can say Trump won because nobody voted when in reality they picked him from the start

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Problematic Pat

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Ghandi and Jim Crow Joe's voters overlap each other. The bytch ain't bringing in any independents or undecided voters. Identity politics in the Black community died a horrible death with Obama and his 2 Black do nothing attorney general's.:unimpressed:

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
Bernie Sanders Says Joe Biden Could Beat Donald Trump in 2020

I’m convinced Democrats don’t want to run the country
They really want joe to lose that bad?

Black people absolutely HATE Harris. Everyone knows her past. She is fundamentally flawed.

This would be the headline.

"Creepy Joe and his love for impressionable women chooses VP who slept her way to the top."

Come the fukk on
Politics is fake

they know theres zero chance they can pull off a Trump win against any dems without people knowing its fixed so of course they pick the 2 LEAST popular democrats to run against him, that way they can say Trump won because nobody voted when in reality they picked him from the start
it's almost as if people want trump to win easily with shyt like this
warren would work for him

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Warren isn’t liked by the moderate Dems. She would be a horrible pick for Biden, and she doesn’t align with him on issues.

She started her campaign on a progressive platform, but she started embracing the neo-lib that she truly is at heart later on. I think she'd do better running as his VP than kamala would.

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
fukk both of them
fukk CNN
fukk the democratic establishment

People like Bernie and AOC are basically forced to be democrats because there is nowhere else to go.
The political infrastructure is rigged for both the Democrat and Republican parties.
amen.

Especially the bolded.

fukk all of these damn establishment democrats....they hate progressive dems because they threaten the status quo that they fight to maintain.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Y’all gonna shyt on whoever the nominee is and y’all gonna shyt on whoever the vp pic is

y’all are nuts and y’all act like it’s 100 percent positive Bernie old ass would beat trump didn’t dude just have a stroke

True, but at this point, can Biden spell "stroke" unfazed?

If you have to even waste a nanosecond considering that question, you just admitted :smugbiden:is not fit to lead a peanut butter and jelly making class, much less the U.S.