Kamala Harris ranked #1 option for Vice President with Joe Biden

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Republicans are united and the Democrats are divided. fukk it...we deserve to lose until we learn to unite like they do :manny:

There is a higher probability of Michelle Obama being the VP than her. Even the estabilishment knows that. Its a CNN poll

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Best case scenario for this country is if he picked Stacy Abrahams, wins the election in November, gets inaugurated in January, the drops dead in February, leaving us with President Abraham

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hill is right wing funded propagandist material. Its foxnews of youtube
Krystal Ball is far from right wing, she's a progressive. I fukk with Rising because of her and the progressive guest they bring on. Saagar Everything tolerable for a conservative but Ball will check him if she doesn't agree.
I don't know how the newspaper is but Rising isn't even close to being like Fox News from what I have seen

Last edited:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
The dem leadership has spent a ridiculous amount of energy slapping down their own since inauguration day. It makes no damn sense we're even in this position. They've really got people convinced that we gotta put up with all sorts of bullshyt just to beat a reality TV star.

You see it :ehh:

:pachaha:From Joe Biden 94 crime bill to Kamala Harris prosecutorial record you might as well call this the “Jail a nikka” ticket.

She would probably dance on camera after passing some crazy shyt :wow:

Smiling after sending Black women to jail on some bullshyt truancy law :wow:

"Creepy Joe and his love for impressionable women chooses VP who slept her way to the top."

I legit forgot she slept with a married man a few times to get ahead :wow:

Armchair Militant

Stay woke
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I understand the strategy of trying to increase black turn out across the states, but I don’t think Kamala is the one. I’m not sure black folks really like her like that. Heard my mom and aunt talking bad about her lol. She seems to turn people off. I’m not looking forward to discussion about her lineage, her white husband, and her record as a prosecutor.

If he’s gonna go with a Black woman, Terri Sewell is just as qualified, if not more. She doesn’t have that same stigma attached to her.

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
If they pick amy, kiss the young vote goodbye. The bytch is a straight up republican. Not a liberal bone in her body.

She shyt on Bernie more than anyone else and loves her republican swing voters (which do not exists in the age of trump.)

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Klobuchar is a decent pick. The young vote don't really matter since they don't vote anyway...hence why Bernie lost.

And I'd consider voting 3rd party is Kamala is on the ticket.

• Dap
Reactions: DLo