Kamala Harris ranked #1 option for Vice President with Joe Biden

BeeCityRoller

New Bee
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queen City
I knew she would be the top candidate for VP once she dropped out. I highly doubt white people will back Kamala since they didn't even back Hilary. Joe Alzheimers might pick someone safer like the Michigan Governor, but if he goes through with it I would not be surprised if the black male vote for Trump reaches 20-25%, so much for the lesser of two evils. Everyone will blame us win-or-lose anyway so I don't care:yeshrug:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Biden should have kept his mouth shut on having a woman as VP. He's already got 85-90% of the black vote on GP because that's usually the amount that votes Democrat in the general election anyways so he really doesn't need help in that regard.

Elizabeth Warren would probably be a good VP if he insists on having a woman. :yeshrug:
:snoop: my only gripe with him for putting himself in the box and saying that he would absolutely choose a woman as his VP. Nicca let social media pressure his ass into saying that.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Search her name on here, see how many threads are about her policies/record and how many of them are about other about bullshyt. It's 90-10 trash. So yes, the majority of the flack she caught was senseless.

Her record as AG isn't that good.

I do not know any real life black people who like Kamala...

She one of them "99% of your fans don't exist" people...

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
If that were the case, it would be an even easier win than expected for trump. Millions will stay home and not vote.

That's assuming people will even be voting. This virus has fukked everything up.

Sadbrownsfan

All Star
Daps
I didn't say anything about thugs or refer to them in anyway, so what are you talking about? Why are you assuming I'm talking about thugs?

Those boogeyman talking points have gotten us nowhere the past 50 years and y'all keep doing the same thing over and over. Use your right to vote, but just know it'll be another 4 years of us being the underclass, discriminated against, etc. Biden already said he pulling up for LGBT, nothing for us though

then what exactly was your point about Chicago and LA? They are among the best city’s in the country. We all know what the dog whistle “what about Chicago” conservative talking point the last few years. Sorry I had to spell it out for you.

what boogeyman talking points? Your just arguing about random things you want to argue about. I’m saying the status quo is the best option this cycle because the other option is driving off a cliff. If staying home or throwing away on some 3rd party/write in makes you feel better then go for it, it’s better than the alternative. If your answer is Trump then just say it instead of dancing around it.