Elon Musk Censoring Kamala Harris Twitter

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
To be whitelisted for protected users would mean its blacklisted for everyone else. Again, do you think you would have gotten banned from old Twitter for saying "picker"?

Regardless of what list it is, from a code standpoint the implementation doesn't make sense.

You’re focused on that 1 word & you’re missing the point :snoop:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Dave is simply grossly misinformed. Also any of these once lame famous dudes (sorry dave) tend to get to a point where they just value being connected to "powerful figures". Dave always flexes the famous people he met in his specials in the credits, you all notice that? He tried to do the same with Elon.
Stop making excuses for him.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
To be whitelisted for protected users would mean its blacklisted for everyone else. Again, do you think you would have gotten banned from old Twitter for saying "picker"?

Regardless of what list it is, from a code standpoint the implementation doesn't make sense.

Depends on what the API is used for (I didn't read more into the API in question), but white listing in the scope of current public perception could be to sidestep normal channels of moderation.

It doesn't mean everyone else gets a blacklist. Probably is "these words from these accounts, ignore it" when it comes to moderation.

An example is, you can run a file search for specifically titled files but choose to ignore things found in certain directories.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends on what the API is used for (I didn't read more into the API in question), but white listing in the scope of current public perception could be to sidestep normal channels of moderation.

It doesn't mean everyone else gets a blacklist. Probably is "these words from these accounts, ignore it" when it comes to moderation.

An example is, you can run a file search for specifically titled files but choose to ignore things found in certain directories.
What? You're missing the point entirely getting lost on the black and whitelist shyt which you are guessing on at worst and using semantics at best.

The point is if the term "cotton picker" were to be watched for any type of blacklist/whitelist/moderation then the code would be looking for the string "cotton picker" rather than "cotton" & "picker" as seperate strings. This is some 101 shyt on a formerly publicly traded company. Again, the implementation does not make any sense. (Source: I'm a coder)

It's telling that none of the people trying to refute what I'm saying have answered my question. When has "cotton" ever been a banned word on Twitter? It takes seconds to verify. Whoever made this was sloppy. Don't be like the cacs and eat up bullshyt just because you want to believe it.
You’re focused on that 1 word & you’re missing the point
That 1 word (and the others I mentioned in my first post) is the reason this is likely fake.

The point may be over your head with all due respect.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps

:mjlol:LITERALLY ALL nikkaS HAVE TO DO
IS STOP USING TWITTER
AND BUYING TESLAS.

:devil:
:evil:

He'd still have cacs and the rest.

We need to actually compete and invest in ourselves. No reason we shouldn't have our own tech companies and car companies. We've let cacs and c00ns brainwash generations of our people into powerlessness

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He'd still have cacs and the rest.

We need to actually compete and invest in ourselves. No reason we shouldn't have our own tech companies and car companies. We've let cacs and c00ns brainwash generations of our people into powerlessness

TWITTER AND ANY SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORM
WOULD ABSOLUTELY COLLAPSE
WITHOUT BLACK AMERICANS.
WE MAKE shyt HOT.

THE WORLD FOLLOWS WHATEVER WAVE WE'RE ON.

:devil:
:evil: