☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Got my local picks already made, so the Dems will get my help on that end come November.

I’m in a state that will go red (GA), so if I don’t select a president it won’t mean much of anything.
no, it just means you're a bytch who depends on everyone else to keep Trump out of office.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I'm not a politcian.

My point is

These are just people who.decided to pick up the ball

They are not some special class of people and they are not separate from us

Some politicians are Black. Some are from the streets. Some are super militant. All that

I am trying to encourage y'all to feel like part of the group called "Liberals" rather than thinking you're being ruled by some outside group

So any of us could pick up the ball and get involved.

But definitely vote Trump out

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
no, it just means you're a bytch who depends on everyone else to keep Trump out of office.
Call it what you want :unimpressed: What the resident coli arrogant a$$hole thinks of me doesn’t mean a thing in the grand scheme of things.

Y’all will get Dem selections from me locally, but I didn’t plan on voting for Biden. Kamala’s slams that door shut. I’m still unclear on GA’s write in rules, but if GA allows it, I’ll write in my Dem candidate; Steyer or Williamson.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Call it what you want :unimpressed: What the resident coli arrogant a$$hole thinks of me doesn’t mean a thing in the grand scheme of things.

Y’all will get Dem selections from me locally, but I didn’t plan on voting for Biden. Kamala’s slams that door shut. I’m still unclear on GA’s write in rules, but if GA allows it, I’ll write in my Dem candidate; Steyer or Williamson.
I am calling it what I want.

You're a selfish bytch.

You want to cancel out your own vote by hoping enough democrats keep Trump out while you do your own special protest.

You're a bytch.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Y’all gonna shyt on whoever the nominee is and y’all gonna shyt on whoever the vp pic is

y’all are nuts and y’all act like it’s 100 percent positive Bernie old ass would beat trump didn’t dude just have a stroke
Truth be told these dudes want another 4 years of Trump. They can't name 1 thing Kamala would be worse at than Trump. How can America be worse than this right now??????

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all gonna shyt on whoever the nominee is and y’all gonna shyt on whoever the vp pic is

y’all are nuts and y’all act like it’s 100 percent positive Bernie old ass would beat trump didn’t dude just have a stroke

Bernie would get the progressives, youth vote, the "vote blue no matter who" crowd, and the white folks that flip flop.
I hope Biden wins but he has a more uphill battle than Bernie would have against Trump. The economy being fukked up is really the only thing he really got on his side.