Kamala Harris ranked #1 option for Vice President with Joe Biden

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Barbara Lee checks every box they do along with getting the biggest share of Bernie supporters among those names

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Barbara Lee checks every box they do along with getting the biggest share of Bernie supporters among those names
She's 73 breh. With Biden already 77, he needs someone at least 15 years younger.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Lots of trial balloons being sent out. We'll see. I'd bet a grand that Amy isn't the VP. It would make zero sense. Why double down on something you already have sown up (white moderate). Biden either needs someone who excites the base, or someone who unites the party. I hate saying "excite the base" because clearly Biden has excited black voters, who are the core of the base. But he needs someone to get younger whites and others more excited. Warren? Maybe, although I'm not a fan. Harris would certainly excite some people, but not enough.

I'm not sure there are any great choices. Biden made perfect sense for Obama in 2008. Biden kneecapped himself by saying it would be a woman. But even if he didn't...I can't think of any men who are great pics either. I just want someone who can help govern, has experience, is good on television, and can get people excited.

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bad strategy. Biden already has the black vote. He needs a VP that'll appeal to either progressives or moderate republicans. And I'd personally prefer progressive. Kamala doesn't excite either sides. And I hate to be the one to say it but middle America isn't going for a black women as VP after having elected a white nationalist.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I predicted this after they had their one on one debates and he told her “go easy on my kid” before they started. Clearly she was in his squad.

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
Bad strategy. Biden already has the black vote. He needs a VP that'll appeal to either progressives or moderate republicans. And I'd personally prefer progressive. Kamala doesn't excite either sides. And I hate to be the one to say it but middle America isn't going for a black women as VP after having elected a white nationalist.
That’s defeatist and nonsensical. More than one of the states that picked Trump picked a Black man twice. Ohio picked Obama twice but would be pissed off at a Black VP?

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell

it took a historic black turnout to put Obama in office, what makes you think Biden will get the same number?

Biden needs to attract more black voters the actual election will bring out people who didn’t care about the nominee.

honestly I don’t know who he can choose, all them women kinda have a bad rap.