Kamala Harris DIRECTLY thanking black folks - Tariq and his MAGA minions won’t like this!

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My Mom and sister said that Black Women saved America and carried the election.

Yeah my aunt said the same. She be reading social media too much. I told here when doesn't black women vote at 90 plus percent in the presidential election or black men voting 80 plus percent in presidential elections. Black folks been trying to so call save the country during presidential election time for decades.

This little pat on the head or acknowledgement changes nothing.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
we did vote, but we're men. We dont need attention and validation like that. Let the women get their props. :hubie:

I’ve always been a big fan of your posts but I think this post is sexist at best and condescending to women at worst. I don’t think women “need attention and validation like that.”

Before you walk into any room, regardless of who is inside, PLEASE check your toxic masculinity at the door.

And when you walk out of that room, don’t put that toxic masculinity back in your pocket....Just leave it in the trash.

Telling you this as a brotha. :salute:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
And oh yeah...half you mufukkas in this thread would be homeless if it wasn't for black women and you know who you are and what I mean :coffee:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn black men can’t get no luv out here

Breh on the real I really don't care about the love these politicians give black folks. Obama and other dems did that shyt before. We want policy period.

Like I tell my niece saying thanks to me don't mean shyt when its time for me to ask for something and suddenly you can't do me a favor.

Last edited:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
It’s amazing how much everyone tells you about black women not getting what they deserve over and over. But to be fair we have been matriarchal since the 70s so it is what it is. :ehh:

We already see now that other POC are not going to like that narrative.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
#trumpset "can't stop, won't stop"

sRNPkx.gif