Kamala Harris DIRECTLY thanking black folks - Tariq and his MAGA minions won’t like this!

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Unlike you snowflakes, real men don't need pats on the back for doing what's right.

She thanked my mama, aunties, cousins and female friends. That will suffice for me. :ld:

This is my whole thing about it, obviously black women didn't do it themselves but we're men, let them have it Jesus. It's like people didn't grow up around any women and didn't live through Chris Rock bit about women needing food, water and compliments("tell your mama how good the food is", "tell your mama how nice the house looks", etc)

nikkas dying for a pat the head from Kamala fukking Harris of all people lol

This is where I'm at wit it. Who gives a fukk. :heh: That tweet will mean something to my momma and wife. If she said black men, I'd would have shrugged and not thought twice about that shyt.

It's weird the both siders say "black people acting a fool because Kamala won-look at them clowns" then in the next breath say "She aint even thank yall nikkas" So dont get emotional when she win, but get emotional because she didnt thank you for helping her win. :dead:

But congrats on the multi plat OP. :pachaha:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
kNYCiMD.png
Is that Quincy Jones? :wtf:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I’ve always been a big fan of your posts but I think this post is sexist at best and condescending to women at worst. I don’t think women “need attention and validation like that.”

Before you walk into any room, regardless of who is inside, PLEASE check your toxic masculinity at the door.

And when you walk out of that room, don’t put that toxic masculinity back in your pocket....Just leave it in the trash.

Telling you this as a brotha. :salute:

2KG.gif

:hubie:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
think the government propping up a matriarchal society and robbing black men of manhood is a good thing you dikk gobbling fakkit.
bytch you living off a black woman and blaming the white man for the reason you ain't got no money. To quote the philosopher Cameron Giles

"If you can't get paid on an earth this big, you worthless kid"

:umad:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
This is my whole thing about it, obviously black women didn't do it themselves but we're men, let them have it Jesus. It's like people didn't grow up around any women and didn't live through Chris Rock bit about women needing food, water and compliments("tell your mama how good the food is", "tell your mama how nice the house looks", etc)

nikkas dying for a pat the head from Kamala fukking Harris of all people lol

Personally I don’t need a compliment. I’m just upset at the black women who don’t see this as the pure pandering it is.

I think it told this story awhile back but my homie made a KILLING off those black girl magic tees and apparel. He set up an IG and a Shopify and went to work. But this nikka is one of the most misogynistic brehs I know. :dead:

I asked this when Doug Jones got elected to senate in Alabama... what did black women get for “saving the state”?

And I voted Biden btw. Just find all this shyt to be funny.