I notice Indian guys at the job do not fuk with Indian females...

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
You know what's funny IMO. this is what I see. You have a ton who are busted... Then you have some who a beautfiul thin as a fukking train rail. or you have them busted faced chicks, big t*ts and NO ass. or chicks who are cute that have NO body whatsoever... or a few that has big booty and no t*ts and a cute face... It's never a triple 7 across the fukking board... :francis:

If you live in NY and don't see dime women of every ethnicity you need to get out more.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
A nikka in here really said he never saw a bad Indian broad...

bnEttBA_d.jpg

rvuuCKy.jpg

f1k4n6JfZmdX_u5a9Fe0MolBMZPOksYn2oRhAJa3R0k.jpg

oDFANZ4.jpg

Last edited:

ImGucci

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NY
My friend is a coolie, and I've only seen him date hispanic or white chicks.
I just found out he impregnated a white chick. This was a guy who would always give me grief for hanging out with white people.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A nikka in here really said her never saw a bad Indian broad...

bnEttBA_d.jpg

rvuuCKy.jpg

f1k4n6JfZmdX_u5a9Fe0MolBMZPOksYn2oRhAJa3R0k.jpg

oDFANZ4.jpg
People who say they've never seen a good looking *insert race* are usually trying to keep some type of image. All you need to do is post some ig accounts to kill that argument.
I dont believe it for a second Indian women are far too diverse too not find any attarctive imo they can look like anything from black to arab even biracial.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It doesn't? How so? If it were that easy to find a woman with the complete package, you would have one. Do you?

Had one and she betrayed me breh...

:mjcry: Now I'm focused on building my empire... fukk bytches get money...:birdman::ufdup:

Also like I said I've seen plenty of spanish dimes, black dimes.. it's RARE I see a complete indian dime piece across the board.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Had one and she betrayed me breh...

:mjcry: Now I'm focused on building my empire... fukk bytches get money...:birdman::ufdup:

Also like I said I've seen plenty of spanish dimes, black dimes.. it's RARE I see a complete indian dime piece across the board.

Oh you building a empire now so that's why you not getting no buns. Riiigghtt. Lmao man stop the charade bro.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Oh you building a empire now so that's why you not getting no buns. Riiigghtt. Lmao man stop the charade bro.

What Charade?!?! I really am focusing all I have into my media company... I don't date or go out one dates. I'm focused on building my empire... Every cent I have, every hour I've worked at my day job... gets me closer to my goal... And I sacrificed my social life to do so... I've wasted too much time on dumb bytches...:ld: