I notice Indian guys at the job do not fuk with Indian females...

Daps
Exactly my experience with all of the Patels here at my job. We have about 6 women and you probably couldn’t make one attractive one out of parts from all of them. They either too hairy, too ugly, shapeless, ashy or generally smell. What kills me is they wear sandals year round, even when it’s fukin 0 degrees outside :what:. One chick don’t even keep her nails clipped and be wearing chipped polish like it’s all gravy :scust:. The men generally are cool, though. Never had an instance where they thought I was less than them. Shyt, they actually move out of my way since I tower over all of them. They definitely hang mostly to each other and cower to the cracker engineers here. They also all drive white Corollas and Camrys, except one rogue chick who drives a silver Corolla.

If we had that kind of unity and inter-support, no one could fuk with us...
:dead:

That’s so true I so many of them drive those when I lived in the Gulf

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Can you blame them? Especially if they've been in India.

Now that's rape culture. :troll:

:hubie:

Joking though, from what I've seen they don't date out that much. Don't think anyone is on the level of oriental Asian's who are on that cac saviour BS.

As a community they fukk with each other on a 100. It's crazy how much they help each other or give a leg up. They're all over silicon valley. :wow:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
the funny thing is ive never had a negative and/or :mjpls: moment with indian people in general

I grew up next door to an indian family and they were the closest out of all the neighbors on my street with my whole fam...in college my first actual friend I made outside of my roommate freshman year was with an indian chick because our parents sat next to each other at the incoming freshman moving day lunch and her father told me to look out for her and vice versa..which is def not :mjpls: type behavior...I guess I got lucky :manny:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
why are y'all typing paragraphs about this dumb shyt? :mjlol:

All that really needs to be said is that they are arguably the second most :mjpls: group toward black people from a social standpoint...first on a good day. Not even talking about sexually cuz thats irrelevant af.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
I have a homie at the gig who's Indian and we always comment on various good looking females, but whenever I bring up Indian chicks (they have plenty of Indian dimes here too btw) he hits me with the :scust:face. No matter how bad she is..he aint with it....He never really gives a reason either...just that face. Thats when I noticed I really dont see any of them out walking/socializing with Indian chicks
He love sistas tho..actually any race but his own :gucci:
I've noticed that too. Especially with south and east asian girls. @The Wave can back me up on this.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
why are y'all typing paragraphs about this dumb shyt? :mjlol:

All that really needs to be said is that they are arguably the second most :mjpls: group toward black people from a social standpoint...first on a good day. Not even talking about sexually cuz thats irrelevant af.
In my experience they're the most :mjpls: group

Auger

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
6ix
thats happens in discussions since we dont know the other 7.5B people on earth....we generalize....
Yeah but people shouldn't speak as if they're the authority on said issue, especially when they couldn't be further from the truth.

Last edited: