I notice Indian guys at the job do not fuk with Indian females...

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I have a homie at the gig who's Indian and we always comment on various good looking females, but whenever I bring up Indian chicks (they have plenty of Indian dimes here too btw) he hits me with the :scust:face. No matter how bad she is..he aint with it....He never really gives a reason either...just that face. Thats when I noticed I really dont see any of them out walking/socializing with Indian chicks
He love sistas tho..actually any race but his own :gucci:

First off just stop that shyt. :stopitslime: You will be posting a bitter ass thread when Sanjeep turns you into HR.:mjcry:

You are there to work man...not get caught up in some dumb shyt. :hhh: Then again YMMV:yeshrug:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
I see Indians hanging with each other all the time. But if they don't fukk with Indian hoes it's understandable. They are the absolute WOAT female . Ugly, smell bad, wack shape, and their personalities don't make up for anything. I'm with my boy Daneesh on this. And OP you lying. Their are no dime Indian hoes.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I see Indians hanging with each other all the time. But if they don't fukk with Indian hoes it's understandable. They are the absolute WOAT female . Ugly, smell bad, wack shape, and their personalities don't make up for anything. I'm with my boy Daneesh on this. And OP you lying. Their are no dime Indian hoes.

You know what's funny IMO. this is what I see. You have a ton who are busted... Then you have some who a beautfiul thin as a fukking train rail. or you have them busted faced chicks, big t*ts and NO ass. or chicks who are cute that have NO body whatsoever... or a few that has big booty and no t*ts and a cute face... It's never a triple 7 across the fukking board... :francis:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I think the co-worker is showing respect to the women from his culture by not engaging in "who I'd smash" talk about them to a Black colleague. Him making that face is maybe to get you off the subject so you two can go right back to the locker room talk about the"sistas".

Dealt with and worked with Desi's and that's how I read the situation.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Indian chicks don't want Sanjeet and Rohit if they don't look like the playback singer type dudes in Bollywood so it's a defense mechanism for them b*stards to turn up they nose especially when they know that they ain't in a position to get arranged marriages popping and they ain't mega rich or smart to pull said Indian chicks.

What makes it even worse is when they grow up in a culture outside of their own and watch their female counterparts fukk with other dudes of other races and ignore the less attractive Indian dudes (Them) and they grow up with that sort of resentment which varies from "Indian women are too docile for me" or the "I done seen em get ran through by N-words, so they all unclean" when they ain't pulling shyt.

That's why it was so hard to deal with Indian girls back in school 'cause you'd have Chandra Paul ratting out all the non uppity Desi girls who was fukking with the dudes she wanted which never included his cheekless ass and it burned him slow.
lol where are you guys from? where im from most indians fukk with almost nothing but indian people because they know their parents aint having anything else.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L

:comeon:

Frieda-Pinto-Wiki-Biography-Age-Weight-Height-Profile-Info.jpg

original-freida-pinto-for-esquire-uk-5-jpg-42ccdb98.jpg

I would disown my own family for that.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
lol where are you guys from? where im from most indians fukk with almost nothing but indian people because they know their parents aint having anything else.

I live in the Virgin Islands and for the most part Indian folk are alright with fraternizing with other races to varying degrees when they outside they country but most aren't too keen on their kin mixing relationship wise and I understand that.

However alot of the Indian guys deemed "ugly" for being a bit dark or not as attractive as their lighter brethren often hold a grudge against Indian women who out choosing and they ain't on the list.

It's a bit fukked up, but most of them that hold this grudge ain't exactly the type of dudes who attract women 'cause they either too shy, awkward or third world thirsty so it's not like you can just put that on them wanting to keep inside they race and finding their hunting grounds severely limited.

Daps
On a side note, fukk Indian women. All of the ones I've met have given off a clear vibe that they don't like black people. It's :pachaha: how these Indian hoes fresh off the boat from their fetid, trash-infested homeland immediately step foot on American soil and look down upon black people.

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
On a side note, fukk Indian women. All of the ones I've met have given off a clear vibe that they don't like black people. It's :pachaha: how these Indian hoes fresh off the boat from their fetid, trash-infested homeland immediately step foot on American soil and look down upon black people.

Man who u telling..

They the main ones trying to fukk the system and get welfare but play it off like they above nikkas..i peep their game