I notice Indian guys at the job do not fuk with Indian females...

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Had Indian couple as neighbors. They both acted :mjpls:.

The guy was cheating. Some chic threw a brick and cracked up my back patio door.

Biatch had the wrong apartment:martin:

After that he would occasionally talk when he was by himself. The wife would never speak. I was so glad when they moved :camby:

On a side note, fukk Indian women. All of the ones I've met have given off a clear vibe that they don't like black people. It's :pachaha: how these Indian hoes fresh off the boat from their fetid, trash-infested homeland immediately step foot on American soil and look down upon black people.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
They are slumming. Don't be fooled.

1. He knows he can't fukk around and shyt in his community.They respect the structure.
This

someone gets it

They see "others" as fair game. Cool to play with but their own are to be respected.

Nikkaz don't want you fetishizing or fukking their women and OP is missing the point.

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
I love thick brown to dark skinned Indian women. There are a few bad ones at my job

We have hundreds of Indian contractors at my company, but they’re mostly not Americanized so the guys don’t date out or have game to get at American women. Traditionally they never have a lot of experience socializing w girls depending on where they’re from. All my Indian work brehs are dating or arrange married to other Indians.

The younger women may give you a shot at dating or hitting if you come at them right, because a guy will power thru the accent and cultural differences for exotic vagina. but they ultimately marry Indian dudes too.

peppe

Superstar
Daps
have said it before, I have one and she has been my ride or die since day 1.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
:comeon:

Frieda-Pinto-Wiki-Biography-Age-Weight-Height-Profile-Info.jpg

original-freida-pinto-for-esquire-uk-5-jpg-42ccdb98.jpg

I would disown my own family for that.

Lmao this fool posted one bytch like it makes a difference

And to the breh who said Indian woman give off bad vibes, he knows what he's talking about. Any brotha who's been around those Indians who are actually from India and not born on foreign soil can tell.immediately they don't even fukk with black people fukk a red dot

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
I have a homie at the gig who's Indian and we always comment on various good looking females, but whenever I bring up Indian chicks (they have plenty of Indian dimes here too btw) he hits me with the :scust:face. No matter how bad she is..he aint with it....He never really gives a reason either...just that face. Thats when I noticed I really dont see any of them out walking/socializing with Indian chicks
He love sistas tho..actually any race but his own :gucci:

Hes a c00n....at my job they all hang together and they are all...:mjpls: acting....sad thing my job is 85% blacks...

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I know some Indian women who don't like the guys b/c many of them are "jerks". A certain population of Indian men have very dominant personalities when it comes to women.

Htrb-nvr-blk-&-ug-as-evr

Black and not crackin’
Supporter
Daps
You know what's funny IMO. this is what I see. You have a ton who are busted... Then you have some who a beautfiul thin as a fukking train rail. or you have them busted faced chicks, big t*ts and NO ass. or chicks who are cute that have NO body whatsoever... or a few that has big booty and no t*ts and a cute face... It's never a triple 7 across the fukking board... :francis:

lol where are you guys from? where im from most indians fukk with almost nothing but indian people because they know their parents aint having anything else.

Exactly my experience with all of the Patels here at my job. We have about 6 women and you probably couldn’t make one attractive one out of parts from all of them. They either too hairy, too ugly, shapeless, ashy or generally smell. What kills me is they wear sandals year round, even when it’s fukin 0 degrees outside :what:. One chick don’t even keep her nails clipped and be wearing chipped polish like it’s all gravy :scust:. The men generally are cool, though. Never had an instance where they thought I was less than them. Shyt, they actually move out of my way since I tower over all of them. They definitely hang mostly to each other and cower to the cracker engineers here. They also all drive white Corollas and Camrys, except one rogue chick who drives a silver Corolla.

If we had that kind of unity and inter-support, no one could fuk with us...

NoGutsNoGLory

Superstar
Daps
My job has a huge population of both male and females. I don't see what OP is talking about. They are all always hanging together for lunch, work activities etc.

Now us on the other hand, they are certainly :mjpls: to us
Exactly, wtf? Maybe its regional but in NYC indians and asians are mad :mjpls: to outsiders. Got invited to an asian party once and they were lookin at me like:dwillhuh: "are you lost?.............

Yeah you lost:mjpls:"

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
I've seen only 3 bad or cute Indian chicks(excluding celebs).

Bodies and face be...:francis:for the most part.

Now as far as the dudes are concerned, I think their 1940s bollywood idea of courting in the movies hurts em, and then the toxic classical middle eastern mysogony makes it worse.

Makes too many thirsty awkward cornballs.

Daps
I see Indians hanging with each other all the time. But if they don't fukk with Indian hoes it's understandable. They are the absolute WOAT female . Ugly, smell bad, wack shape, and their personalities don't make up for anything. I'm with my boy Daneesh on this. And OP you lying. Their are no dime Indian hoes.
False I found one on tinder

The westernised ones are:shaq: I see a lot of baddies on the rare occasions I go out

Nowadays any race of woman can look like an insta thot