Outgrowing the Friendship

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It’s wild cuz whenever the homie hits me these days it’s more of the :what::martin::snoop: vibes.

Dude been crashing out all year…

Separated from his wife but still fuucking her.

But cries that she only uses him for diick, and food.

Recently had an investigation at work opened up because he smashed a foster mom ( a white lady )
And he works for the county…

White lady’s husband pulled up to his house with their kids and confronted him about it which set off the whole shiit…

Gets cleared form that shoot only to tell me last Thursday we drove another coworker home and they fuucked around a little bit.

Now this Saturday he’s telling me I’m rolling with him I guess to be on some wingman shyt for this other chick he knows, and this chicks got an only fans…:lolbron:

My dude is on some beyond thirsty shiit and any advice I offer him he’s turned it down. It’s to the point where I don’t wanna hear anything from dude cuz he’s just always negative and is always on some woe is me type shiit.

It’s crazy he’s really trying to see this OF girl. Cuz literally all you gotta do is subscribe and see her bust it open. The truth of the matter is dude is still living like an early 20 year old and he’s pushing 40. It’s draining breh’s…

I think I’ve known dude 20 years but I’m down to kill all that because of you’re not improving yourself and situation or putting me on to new shyt. What’s the point…
If people ain't going in the same direction you are in and haven't grown up, gotta bush em sometimes.

LoMax30

Bokeem Hoodbine
Daps
Reppin
Chopped Cheese & Snapple Iced Tea
OP, cut your loses and start distancing yourself from this friend of yours. You're the sum of the 5 people closest to you and a nikka like your friend sound like a liability that will drag you into some fukkery :ufdup:

I have/had a friend kinda like this. Nikka old enough to be somebody's father and would stay giving me unsolicited updates on his fukkery but always playing the victim :comeon:

"Yo Lomax, I finally smashed my PAWG coworker that's married :steviej: but I heard my other coworker might be trying to smash too, I might have to fight that nikka :pacspit:"

"Yo Lomax, you know that other married chick I been smashing, the other day her husband tried to run down on me, I had to pull the toast on him :demonic: She a squirter though :blessed:"

"Lomax, why does trouble always follow me? I'm a good person that just wants to meet a nice girl :sadbron: Yo, I'ma send you a picture of this phat azz chick I'm smashing. Tell me what you think :sas2: She got both her nibbles pierced :shaq:"

Nikka what??? :gucci:

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
OP, cut your loses and start distancing yourself from this friend of yours. You're the sum of the 5 people closest to you and a nikka like your friend sound like a liability that will drag you into some fukkery :ufdup:

I have/had a friend kinda like this. Nikka old enough to be somebody's father and would stay giving me unsolicited updates on his fukkery but always playing the victim :comeon:

"Yo Lomax, I finally smashed my PAWG coworker that's married :steviej: but I heard my other coworker might be trying to smash too, I might have to fight that nikka :pacspit:"

"Yo Lomax, you know that other married chick I been smashing, the other day her husband tried to run down on me, I had to pull the toast on him :demonic: She a squirter though :blessed:"

"Lomax, why does trouble always follow me? I'm a good person that just wants to meet a nice girl :sadbron: Yo, I'ma send you a picture of this phat azz chick I'm smashing. Tell me what you think :sas2: She got both her nibbles pierced :shaq:"

Nikka what??? :gucci:

All real shyt.

And my boy is exactly like this.

Niigga has TWO open investigations this year alone.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Sometimes you just got to move on. I had one homegirl who I've been really close with for nearly 10 years. She was there for me during some tough times. I stayed friends with her due to that even though it cost me other friends because she was basically an alcoholic and a habitual liar. Finally had to cut her off for good. I knew she was cheating on her husband for at least a year. She tried lying to me about it but I called her out on it.

That wasn't even what made me cut it off. What made me cut it off for good was how she treated her ex-husband. She was clowning him bad for being broke, even though he was the one paying all the bills while she would use her own money to take a bunch of trips and going out drinking. Then she made fun of him and said it would be an easy divorce cause he's too broke to afford a lawyer. She also mentioned she was going to demand equity out of the house. I told her that's fukked up considering she didn't put up a single dollar towards the house and the husband paid all the bills. Her defense was that she deserved it for tolerating him all those years. I pointed out that she only married him for a free place to live and how she knew who he was as a partner before getting married and how he carried the weight all those years. I said if he's that broke it's fukked up to go after him and demand even more money, especially since her knew partner is supposed to make good money. On top of that the only reason he even bought the house was because she was throwing tantrums over it because she thought his old places was too small. I told her it's fukked up enough that she's cheated on him for so long and likely going to mentally break that man but then also to try and financially hurt him was just too fukked up.

She tried to manipulate me by saying I'm being a bad friend for taking his side. I told her it's not about taking sides but about having morals. I finally realized I didn't need fukked up people like that in my life.

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Honestly, unless you're leaving things out none of this sounds too bad or like it really impacts your life in anyway and you sound like someone who just has a hard time saying no, handling disagreements and you may be too emotionally invested in his life and aren't really built for that kick it with someone who's on a downswing life.

Just stick with hanging out with people who are only on the upswing and only want to hang out with you when you're on a upswing.

This is only my anonymous observation on a public message board with next to no background beyond what's provided. It's probably a lot of details I'm missing.

I understand where my boys coming from.

His big brother was shot over 60 times when he was 13… so that fukks with him

Not close with his mom, she told him he was the worst thing to ever come out her p*ssy… :damn:

He found out his pops did / does crack since the late 80s

He’s got a lot of issues and abandonment issues. I get all of that. But that doesn’t mean he can be allowed to dump all that on me. He feels like that misery loves company type.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus

Not close with his mom, she told him he was the worst thing to ever come out her p*ssy… :damn:

He’s got a lot of issues and abandonment issues. I get all of that. But that doesn’t mean he can be allowed to dump all that on me. He feels like that misery loves company type.

Tell breh to get some therapy.

You are hanging out with a ticking time bomb.

UpNext

Superstar
Daps

I'm just saying if this a dude you've known for 20 years and his sin is that he's in an emotionally down place right now and trauma dumping on you

Not shiesting you for money
Not getting y'all in trouble in public
Not talking greasy about you when you're not around
Not flaking on you
Not dirty macking or getting at the women in your life
Not a threat to get you caught up in his legal issues
Not talking down on you and your life
Not begging you for financial assistance and weighing you down there...
Not doing the generally shytty stuff people can do.

This is someone you can legit trust out here in this world and you know has your back. For 20 years.

I get the depressing shyt can rub off. Downturns happen and some people don't get out of them. I'd set boundaries and let a trauma dumping individual on a downswing cut me off if they're mad at me telling them I can't be their therapist and the depressing shyt is starting to rub off on me before vice versa.:manny:

2 one 3

wavy
Daps
Reppin
Westside
Tell breh to get some therapy.

You are hanging out with a ticking time bomb.

Fam the cold part about all this shyt is he just started going to therapy I believe in March or April after years of me telling him to!

He said each session is about 150 or $200 yet he is still being led by his dikk. It’s really crazy

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Fam the cold part about all this shyt is he just started going to therapy I believe in March or April after years of me telling him to!

He said each session is about 150 or $200 yet he is still being led by his dikk. It’s really crazy

just might have to tell him to keep the fukkshyt away from you. and let him know the minute he involves you in some fukkery that might endanger you or yours that it's :camby: time.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
The desperation from a friend that just got out of a long term relationship can be exhausting, especially if they still immature.

Be honest with breh and he might just take it to the chin and chill out. If the friendship is real like brothers, you can say shyt like that when the other one need to hear it.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Yea u gotta cut him off breh.

I've cut off mad people.

And I don't just ghost; I confront them and literally let them know our friendship is over.

I do it real stern 2. 1 of my old dawgs got real hot about it and popped off on me. but I'm happy it happened.

JasoRockStar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Charleston, SC

:picard:
:snoop:

Aye, after reading all this, it makes sense why breh is moving like the way he is. You might be one of the only ones in his corner left fr.