I notice Indian guys at the job do not fuk with Indian females...

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
A nikka in here really said he never saw a bad Indian broad...

bnEttBA_d.jpg

rvuuCKy.jpg

f1k4n6JfZmdX_u5a9Fe0MolBMZPOksYn2oRhAJa3R0k.jpg

oDFANZ4.jpg
these nikkas don't go out

was smashing a bad indian chick from jersey earlier this year

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
my work consists of about

100 white people
15 Indian people
1 nikka (me)

I'm cool wit 2 white dudes and every indian... so i dunno. to my face they are cool, call me brother and dont have issues.

but they look at all the white women at work like :krs: ... they are like Asians, they worship em like crazy:childplease:

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
They come from a very conservative culture where even if that bad female looks like you the parents won't be too proud if you bring her home and she's from a different caste.

UWasntThere

Superstar
Daps
I gotta badd indian girl on my roster.

:ohlawd:

Thought the p*ssy might taste like curry, but its water

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What Charade?!?! I really am focusing all I have into my media company... I don't date or go out one dates. I'm focused on building my empire... Every cent I have, every hour I've worked at my day job... gets me closer to my goal... And I sacrificed my social life to do so... I've wasted too much time on dumb bytches...:ld:

Commendable.... now if you could delve into the details of the harlot that sullied you that would be great :ld:

PinotNoir

All Star
Supporter
Daps
He know better because marriage talk from her parents will be discussed very early. So if hes not ready now, guess what...

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I'm not intrigued by Indian girls

We have Caribbean Indians and a few ones straight from India in Miami and they're all either bad built, super hairy or both:scust:

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
Part of why I live Toronto and Mississauga so much is how many cute westernized Indian and Asian broads there are. Now they fukk w nikkas way harder. I accidentally almost pulled a chick at my hotel this summer cause I hit her w a few conversational phrases I learned from the Indian brehs at work.

mrfortune

All Star
Daps
indian women look good but you date one you dating the whole family and they gonna want marriage

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
People who say they've never seen a good looking *insert race* are usually trying to keep some type of image. All you need to do is post some ig accounts to kill that argument.
I dont believe it for a second Indian women are far too diverse too not find any attarctive imo they can look like anything from black to arab even biracial.
Show me a good looking Australian Aboriginal or Samoan