I notice Indian guys at the job do not fuk with Indian females...

DIMES

Retired troll
Daps
Reppin
baby, that was the old me
:comeon:

Frieda-Pinto-Wiki-Biography-Age-Weight-Height-Profile-Info.jpg

original-freida-pinto-for-esquire-uk-5-jpg-42ccdb98.jpg

I would disown my own family for that.

She mixed

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
"A few of the white men around Harlem, younger ones whom we called "hippies," acted more Negro than Negroes. This particular one talked more "hip" talk than we did. He would have fought anyone who suggested he felt any race difference. Musicians around the Braddock could hardly move without falling over him. Every time I saw him, it was "Daddy! Come on, let's get our heads tight!" Sammy couldn't stand him; he was underfoot wherever you went. He even wore a wild zoot suit, used a heavy grease in his hair to make it look like a conk, and he wore the knob-toed shoes, the long, swinging chain-everything. And he not only wouldn't be seen with any woman but a black one, but in fact he lived with two of them in the same little apartment. I never was sure how they worked that one out, but I had my idea.

About three or four o'clock one morning, we ran into this white boy, in Creole Bill's speakeasy. He was high-in that marijuana glow where the world relaxes. I introduced Sophia; I went away to say hello to someone else. When I returned, Sophia looked peculiar-but she wouldn't tell me until we left. He had asked her, "Why is a white girl like you throwing yourself away with a spade?"

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
Indian dudes are weird, but cool for the most part.

I work with a couple of dudes from Pakistan, they're definitely different. They don't fukk with Indians at all.

I'm cooler with the Pakistani dudes. They really don't like white people. Indians seem more jovial around the whites

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On the real in their culture the men can smash whatever they want but the women are expected to only date their own or get called out or worse.

Yet folks swear black men are possesive towards black women....:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Self_Born7

SUN OF MAN
Daps
Reppin
all 23 million miles of useful land
Indian chicks don't want Sanjeet and Rohit if they don't look like the playback singer type dudes in Bollywood so it's a defense mechanism for them b*stards to turn up they nose especially when they know that they ain't in a position to get arranged marriages popping and they ain't mega rich or smart to pull said Indian chicks.

What makes it even worse is when they grow up in a culture outside of their own and watch their female counterparts fukk with other dudes of other races and ignore the less attractive Indian dudes (Them) and they grow up with that sort of resentment which varies from "Indian women are too docile for me" or the "I done seen em get ran through by N-words, so they all unclean" when they ain't pulling shyt.

That's why it was so hard to deal with Indian girls back in school 'cause you'd have Chandra Paul ratting out all the non uppity Desi girls who was fukking with the dudes she wanted which never included his cheekless ass and it burned him slow.
sanjeet and rohit doe?
:deadmanny: