I hate girls like this, I wish she was in the Colorado movie theater

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And I was even nice enough to gloss over the fact that that ugly cow is lucky she even gets any attention at all. She should be grateful for every guy with such low standards that he's willing to look in her direction.

The whole beginning of your post is completely invalid because of this part here, which is THE VERY THING SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT. :snoop:

Daps
And here is another one,

i think that quote was about me. i don't understand the name calling white knight thing. men stand up for men all the time on here. they don't get called names. why have so much anger towards women? there are other options

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole beginning of your post is completely invalid because of this part here, which is THE VERY THING SHE WAS TALKING ABOUT. :snoop:

Damn breh. You're feminine as hell. That part of her video was a small segment. Also, she's wrong about it, and its completely illogical.

I would recommend seeing a doctor and having your testosterone levels checked. Serious.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn breh. You're feminine as hell. That part of her video was a small segment and completely irrelevant to all the responses. Also, she's wrong about it, and its completely illogical.

I would recommend seeing a doctor and having your testosterone levels checked. Serious.

I'm feminine, but you're the acting like an insecure bytch nikka because some chick on YouTube doesn't want to fukk you. A'ight. :shaq2:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think that quote was about me. i don't understand the name calling. men stand up for men all the time on here. they don't get called names. why have so much anger towards women? there are other options

Who has hatred? Not me. You came in saying women are smarter than men, which is hilarious. I responded mentioning how women are almost incapable of logic. I love women. I accept you for who you are. That's why I spend time with them, but don't let them drive my car or make any important decisions that will affect me.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm feminine, but you're the acting like an insecure bytch nikka because some chick on YouTube doesn't want to fukk you. A'ight. :shaq2:

You think I would let my glorious c0ck anywhere near that whale? :heh::bryan:

Quite white knighting breh. She can't even see your posts. She will never sleep with you. You're embarrassing yourself.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The words she was saying made sense but goddamn her attitude is annoying. The tone of her voice screams bytch.

Major plot point some of you missed: women don't want a man who makes them feel guilty. And a lot of these so-called nice guys are doing that by worshiping these females. There's a difference between being a good guy and being a nice guy. A nice guy is a servant, a good guy is an equal partner.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Nice-Guy.jpg

924340719.gif

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TLOL is back on Facebook: Hey, girl, you lookin pretty good :o:
Girl: Who are you again? :what:
TLOL is back: fukk YOU, YOU FAT WHORE! YOU SHOULD BE GLAD I EVEN TALKED TO YOU!! WHY WON'T YOU fukk ME! :angry:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
If you guys don't want her because she's fat then why are you upset at her not wanting you? Just do YOU. I think when it comes to the dating scene men AND women just want the first right to refusal. You want someone to desire you just so you can reject them. It's just like when I call out black women who will call a nikka corny and lame and white washed and talk about how much she doesn't want him and then as soon as that same nikka is with a white girl the black girls get mad. Here we are with a fat bytch that you all are saying you wouldn't fukk. So why get mad if the feeling is mutual?

Daps
Who has hatred? Not me. You came in saying women are smarter than men, which is hilarious. I responded mentioning how women are almost incapable of logic. I love women. I accept you for who you are. That's why I spend time with them, but don't let them drive my car or make any important decisions that will affect me.
then why be disgusted if someone is cosigning something because of the gender of the person making the original statement

:usure:

i commented on women being smarter than men after someone commented on women being dumb.