I hate girls like this, I wish she was in the Colorado movie theater

Daps
Reppin
NULL
wasn't the guy on FB being a simp by not only lavishing her with compliments then being mad that she didn't respond and feeling so emotional about it that he went to her FB and complained about it? i thought you guys were anti-simp :leostare:

Nobody gives a shyt about this guy. He's a fakkit. But this whale acting like she's better than him is :rudy: I would also be more likely to support her if it would lead to a rude awakening, but with the way she went about it, he's probably just sitting there wondering wtf she's talking about, ranting about irrelevant bullshyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
people in here are getting it twisted....it aint about whether she has a valid point or not ....its the way she goes about it that makes me feel she needs a reality check...

nothing worse than a hypocrite and shes a big one

anyone who decides to post pics of themselves online is doing it to attract attention plain and simple....what the fukk did this idiot expect , its the equivalent of a woman going to a club half naked and wondering why guys are harrasing her.....

Even the most plain women gets guys trying to approach them directly or indirectly numerous times in a week....

If you are telling me that this idiot was posting pics of her body online not expecting some simp comments then your as much as an idiot as she is...

dude didnt make any outlandish comment that warranted her stupid diatribe....
she just used his comments and him as a platform to highlight how desirable and unobtainable she is (or rather thinks she is)....

Its like some of those women that say "I hate it when i go to the club and every guy is just hassling me" what they are really saying is "im so attractive so many guys cant resist me"

this bytch aint slick

^^ All of this. AquaWK and some other people here need to read this.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
people in here are getting it twisted....it aint about whether she has a valid point or not ....its the way she goes about it that makes me feel she needs a reality check...

nothing worse than a hypocrite and shes a big one

anyone who decides to post pics of themselves online is doing it to attract attention plain and simple....what the fukk did this idiot expect , its the equivalent of a woman going to a club half naked and wondering why guys are harrasing her.....

Even the most plain women gets guys trying to approach them directly or indirectly numerous times in a week....

If you are telling me that this idiot was posting pics of her body online not expecting some simp comments then your as much as an idiot as
dude didnt make any outlandish comment that warranted her stupid diatribe....
she just used his comments and him as a platform to highlight how desirable and unobtainable she is (or rather thinks she is)....

Its like some of those women that say "I hate it when i go to the club and every guy is just hassling me" what they are really saying is "im so attractive so many guys cant resist me"

this bytch aint slick

Her pic is a little different then females postin pics in they underwear....nuthin remotely desirable about a pic of sum chick showing her fat gut is less fat:manny: so I can't say it wuz an attention grab.

I do agree dudes comment while it wuz implying she has become stuckup since she lost weight her rant is stupid as fuk....she complains about the guy not even knowing her,well stupid if he doesn't know you why the hell u so mad about a comment this guy pulled out his azz:what: he wouldn't know if uve become stuckup after losing weight or not.

This video just makes it obvious she doesn't get hit on THAT much,not sayin she desperate...but we've seen dudes in this thread sayin they insult females just to be "different" and to standout....that's really all this guy wuz probaly tryna do is stand out among a sea of simps on facebook with that comment:laff:

She did exactly what dude wanted probaly:russ: she probaly sent him a long essay back and he readin it with the :scheme: waitin to replay back with a "I'm so sorry I didn't mean it that way,I'm just so proud of you I wuz hurt when u didn't acknowledge my pain,ur such an inspiration:scheme:....u let sum random nikka get u this emotional he got u right where he want you...and for u nikkas who throw insults at women just to stand out,if u meet the wrong female this same shyt might happen to you in public,and I will be laughing right along with it:laff: bcuz truthfully u deserve it comin at sumbody u don't know like that oor kno what mood they in....but most females cool if its funny and MOST females know what we doin its not really a secret at this point, this big chick just started gettin hit on fa real yesterday it seem like if she didn't see that as a possibility.

Her rant still accurate but probaly misplaced at this dude who didn't give a shyt about her for real.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Am I the only one wondering why the fukk she let that message from ol' boy get to her, to the point where she felt the need to make a video and go in on fake-ass nice guys? Any woman with intelligence (and who valued her time) would have read that comment with the :stopitslime: face and KIM

And another thing......when the hell did women come up with this ridiculous "nice guys only act nice to get the p*ssy" excuse for passing over nice guys in general? Those aren't nice guys; those are clowns with no game who think women should automatically drop their panties for a simp-ass nikka with lines and compliments

Real nice guys are the brehs who are generally nice and respectful towards everybody, and don't usually show any signs of being tough or being a take-charge kind of dude, which is what a lot of women like in a man. Unfortunately, these brehs tend to also not be physically attractive to most women. So instead of these women being honest and saying they just don't want to throw p*ssy to nice, weak-looking dudes, they throw out the "he's pretending because he thinks it'll get me to smash" excuse so they don't come out looking superficial for turning him down

Real nice guys aren't gonna get pissed and cuss you out if you turn them down. They might feel rejected but they'll understand and accept that you don't want them (at least right there and then), then they'll either remain friends and hope you change your mind on some Steve Urkel shyt, or KIM altogether and go after a next chick. Too bad a lot of nice guys out there don't realize there ARE Myras out there who'll like you for who you are.....

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And another thing......when the hell did women come up with this ridiculous "nice guys only act nice to get the p*ssy" excuse for passing over nice guys in general? Those aren't nice guys; those are clowns with no game who think women should automatically drop their panties for a simp-ass nikka with lines and compliments

Real nice guys are the brehs who are generally nice and respectful towards everybody, and don't usually show any signs of being tough or being a take-charge kind of dude, which is what a lot of women like in a man. Unfortunately, these brehs tend to also not be physically attractive to most women. So instead of these women being honest and saying they just don't want to throw p*ssy to nice, weak-looking dudes, they throw out the "he's pretending because he thinks it'll get me to smash" excuse so they don't come out looking superficial for turning him down

Real nice guys aren't gonna get pissed and cuss you out if you turn them down. They might feel rejected but they'll understand and accept that you don't want them (at least right there and then), then they'll either remain friends and hope you change your mind on some Steve Urkel shyt, or KIM altogether and go after a next chick. Too bad a lot of nice guys out there don't realize there ARE Myras out there who'll like you for who you are.....

I agree with all this. I find that when women complain about "nice guys pretending to be nice," what they're really referring to are the REAL "white knights/simps" who think they're so much better and more respectful than the average dude because they "don't look at women as objects" when they are actually just as disrespectful to women as they claim these "a$$holes" are. That would be the issue I had with her argument.

I think they get these types of guys confused because the simps are the ones who will always shout out what kind of a nice guy they are and use that as the excuse for why that girl turned them down.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
He humiliated himself with that post. One of the most pathetic things I've seen.

I mentioned in my first post that his comment was bytch made but this bytch still made a mountain out of molehill and really put him out there for no reason.

Gallo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol she's correct on her overarching thesis but it's unfortunate that she used the guys innocuous Facebook comment to go on her rant. She built a straw-man when the guy was probably not even being serious. B1tches read too much into things.

Great straw-man argument though.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
lol she's correct on her overarching thesis but it's unfortunate that she used the guys innocuous Facebook comment to go on her rant. She built a straw-man when the guy was probably not even being serious. B1tches read too much into things.

Great straw-man argument though.

ETHER

And let me just say, don't play hard to get when you're hard to want.