I hate girls like this, I wish she was in the Colorado movie theater

Daps
Reppin
NULL
TLOL is back on Facebook: Hey, girl, you lookin pretty good :o:
Girl: Who are you again? :what:
TLOL is back: fukk YOU, YOU FAT WHORE! YOU SHOULD BE GLAD I EVEN TALKED TO YOU!! WHY WON'T YOU fukk ME! :angry:

Na, but here is a more likely conversation:

Aquacityboy: Oh heavenly blessed beauty, who's beauty is divine and ever lasting. May I court thou?

Girl: That is so sweet! I'll tell you what, I'll let you buy me some shoes, and then I'll think about it.

Aquacityboy: May I also buy you flowers princess?

Girl: Okay!

Aquacityboy: Okay, but since I never met you in real life, I don't know where to mail the shoes and flowers to?

Girl: No problem, just mail it to my boyfriend's place its xxx you'reaf@ggot avenue

Aquacityboy: (blushes) I will protect you from all the evil in the world my love.

Girl: K, don't forget my shoes.

Aquacityboy: Yes, your majesty.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Aquacityboy: Oh heavenly blessed beauty, who's beauty is divine and ever lasting. May I court thou?

Girl: That is so sweet! I'll tell you what, I'll let you buy me some shoes, and then I'll think about it.

Aquacityboy: Okay, but since I never met you in real life, I don't know where to mail the shoes and flowers to?

Girl: No problem, just mail it to my boyfriend's place its xxx you'reaf@ggot avenue

Aquacityboy: (blushes) I will protect you from all the evil in the world my love.

First of all, I would have personally delivered those shoes.

Second of all, :stopitslime:

havoc00

Pro
Daps

:ooh::ooh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you guys don't want her because she's fat then why are you upset at her not wanting you?

Not a single person cares about that.

then why be disgusted if someone is cosigning something because of the gender of the person making the original statement

:usure:

i commented on women being smarter than men after someone commented on women being dumb.

That is never a reason for disgust. Its about the content of a post, not the gender of the person making it.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
this fat byytch needs to calm her azz down. she is feelin herself a little too much. thats what i keep tryna tell nyggaz is to stop gassin these broads heads up especially on twitter and facebook. nyggaz be brown nosin and gassin these hoes up evry time they put a picture up , further feedin into this type of bullshytt. thats why some of these fat/out of shape/busted azz chicks be walkin around thinking they dimes. fellas, we gotta stop feedin in to this bullshhyt. theres no way in hell a fat/busted chick should be actin up like this'! "these hoes be actin up, and these nyggaz be lettin em":myman:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
this fat byytch needs to calm her azz down. she is feelin herself a little too much. thats what i keep tryna tell nyggaz is to stop gassin these broads heads up especially on twitter and facebook. nyggaz be brown nosin and gassin these hoes up evry time they put a picture up , further feedin into this type of bullshytt. thats why some of these fat/out of shape/busted azz chicks be walkin around thinking they dimes. fellas, we gotta stop feedin in to this bullshhyt. theres no way in hell a fat/busted chick should be actin up like this'! "these hoes be actin up, and these nyggaz be lettin em":myman:

Yessir, that's why I never ever compliment a bytch. I even make fun of them and give em shyt, and I'll end up smashing. When I was a kid, some super nice little dumbshyt who complimented these hoes...guess how much action I got?:snoop:

I learned tho, yes I did.:smugfavre:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Goddamn 37 post into his career and TLOL is already one of the better posters on this site.

:wow:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Compliment a woman a thousand times, she never remembers. Insult a woman once, she never forgets.

There's a difference between a flat out insult, and giving em shyt. It's like you're letting them know you're not every other simp ass dude out there with no value. That they actually have to impress you...it's stupid I know, but it works.:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
the purpose of the white knight cartoon was what then? :leostare: that is one of the reasons i came to my conclusion.

Within the context of this thread, it was about attacking other men because they pointed out the lack of logic and princess-syndrome of a shamu looking chick on youtube.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why do super average/busted folks have like the highest standards, I'll never get this