I hate girls like this, I wish she was in the Colorado movie theater

havoc00

Pro
Daps
She's allowed to make her own choices about who she fukks, regardless of what you think of her looks.

This says differently

skitmask.jpg

knife051611.jpg

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he was calling you save a ho because you insulted the dudes who are laughing at that whale's lack of logic.

There was no "lack of logic." She said NOTHING WRONG.

Nobody's "white knighting" shyt.

EDIT: Let me rephrase that. Her talk about nice guys just pretending to be nice and all that shyt IS dumb, I'll give you that. But we weren't talking about that. We were talking about how she shouldn't have to fukk some dude on Facebook because he called her pretty, even if she's not a supermodel.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was no "lack of logic." She said NOTHING WRONG.

Nobody's "white knighting" shyt.

There was plenty of lack of logic. We can start with her accusing the guy of being an a$$hole, and then accused him of "trying to turn her into every girl that's rejected" him. Then she went on a rant about how there are nice guys who think that women should bow down to them because their nice.

To sum up, the video was 100% estrogen, AKA lack of logic. Keep white knighting breh.

And I was even nice enough to gloss over the fact that that ugly cow is lucky she even gets any attention at all. She should be grateful for every guy with such low standards that he's willing to look in her direction.