AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad she don't do nice guys

I would hate for a nice dude to fall for that :huhldup:

:lolbron:

But Havoc, you seem mad as shyt, breh. She don't owe you her vagina.

She's actually making a good point. That dude she was talking about just assumed she would be into him because he complimented her on Facebook.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure what you're mad at, exactly. She said ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong.

Are you just mad because she's fat?

Daps
I'm pretty sure women were in no way shape or form nowhere near as oppressed as african slaves

i'm sure there are other groups more oppressed than african slaves who are doing much better than african slaves descendants :usure: what's your point

no, they weren't horrid comparison. same damn thing. you guys sound like white people to me. I hear one thing for my race and the same thing for my gender in different words.

the things you complain about white men doing to you, you guys do to women.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Did you watch till the end? She says that people assume she should just immediately fukk them because they were nice to a fat girl. Regardless of what you think of her looks, SHE DOES NOT OWE YOU HER VAGINA.

Anybody who would be mad at this girl for what she said clearly has some issues they need to work out with women.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what: just because you have a penis worship and know nothing about women's history doesn't mean you should make such statements

The fact that you think that this, in any way shape or form, is a valid or rational counter-argument, is likely due to the fact that your female hormones have prevented the development of the portion of your brain responsible for logical reasoning.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Did you watch till the end? She says that people assume she should just immediately fukk them because they were nice to a fat girl. Regardless of what you think of her looks, SHE DOES NOT OWE YOU HER VAGINA.

Anybody who would be mad at this girl for what she said clearly has some issues they need to work out with women.

superman_flying.gif

Daps
The fact that you think that this, in any way shape or form, is a valid or rational counter-argument, is likely due to the fact that your female hormones have prevented the development of the portion of your brain responsible for logical reasoning.

Can I assume your poor grammar is due to male hormones? It was not a response. It was me making an observation. If some white guy came and slammed black history without knowing shyt about it, then anyone would have made a similar observation about him and his statement.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Explain why what she said that was wrong. I'll wait.

You gas up these fat ugly bytches online and you see what we're dealing with now.

:snoop: It's not about gassing anyone up. She's allowed to make her own choices about who she fukks, regardless of what you think of her looks.

You're doing the very thing she was talking about.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can I assume your poor grammar is due to male hormones?

No, that would more likely be due to English being my second language. However, women and logic/reason are known to be sworn enemies. Anyone who has ever had a girlfriend, sister, or mother knows this.