I hate girls like this, I wish she was in the Colorado movie theater

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
i love how men always act like they dont do the same thing. the problem is not all girls wantig a$$holes the problem is nice guys not knowing their lane. why are you tryna get with the beautiful bubbly ditzy girl with the big titties when you sit at home playing call of duty on the weekend? im sure there was some equally nice girl who may not be the prettiest or curviest but she has a cool personality and most importantly she would treat you right if you paid attention to her.

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
I'm not even mad at what she said. Her opinion is hers and it's whatever. Hoes gonna hoe :manny:

My issue is this bytch gets a little attention and now wants to get on her soapbox and try tell the world about how she's annoyed with all the compliments by nice guys. Keep this shyt to your damn self, all these simps put the battery in her back and now she wants to kick knowledge, that shyt is garbage.

ol "woe is me" ass bytch

ol "stop complimenting me I hate it" ass bytch
yeah, that's why i said "her message" was on point. the way she delivered it was snobby and pretentious probably because she's not use to the attention.

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sman3.gif

You ever heard the phrase "Beggars can't be choosers?" This bytch should apply it to her social life. True Story:
Other day this panhandler came in the train with the usual spiel about working for homeless services; giving away sandwiches and fruits, and asking for donations to "keep the service going". About 5 mins (:snoop: this is my near-daily commute) later another panhandler came in asking for food and change. Some rider screams out that there's another guy on the train giving away food. The current bum had the nerve to say "Yea Yea thanks. I'll catch up to him later ", and continued his plea for change. Not a single penny, nor fukk, was given

This fat bytch is the second panhandler. Throwing away free food and waiting for the smorgasbord she'll never receive.

:snoop:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Wait ...

so men are at fault for going after the women they want?

I'm a guy who feels like some men (mostly on the internet) act like women owe them something, but for the most part women have taken this "thirsty" thing WAY too far. Shorty could've told dude that she just wasn't interested in him, but she likely just ignored him and when he brough it up she had to run to youtube and rant.

People nowadays are always trying to call out and/or embarrass other people. Like, chill. When I was in elementary school it was a chick I liked who didn't like me, she made that clear to me and that was that. If that happened now, I'd be thirsty for liking her, she'd post my pic with an essay under it on fb, and she'd think I felt like she should like me back.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
What I got out of this thread:

Since I'm a woman....all I gotta do is trick a simp into marrying me...bust out a few kids....sit on my fat ass all day, eating, going out and trolling the coli :lolbron:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
i love how men always act like they dont do the same thing. the problem is not all girls wantig a$$holes the problem is nice guys not knowing their lane. why are you tryna get with the beautiful bubbly ditzy girl with the big titties when you sit at home playing call of duty on the weekend? im sure there was some equally nice girl who may not be the prettiest or curviest but she has a cool personality and most importantly she would treat you right if you paid attention to her.

I always go for personality first. I will take a cute "nerdy" girl over most...

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang

Yea that's all well and good, and true in some circumstances. But that doesnt apply here. This bytch is fat and UG...LEE.

Daps
wasn't the guy on FB being a simp by not only lavishing her with compliments then being mad that she didn't respond and feeling so emotional about it that he went to her FB and complained about it? i thought you guys were anti-simp :leostare:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
wasn't the guy on FB being a simp by not only lavishing her with compliments then being mad that she didn't respond and feeling so emotional about it that he went to her FB and complained about it? i thought you guys were anti-simp :leostare:

Doesnt mean she should go out of her way to make a youtube video putting him on blast and trying to humiliate him.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What the hell wuz y'all watching? That wuz 99% truth,if she wuznt overweight and white and give her the other 1%:mjpls:

Nice guys been annoying the shyt outta me when it comes to women for years....tellin females I'm fukin with that I don't. Deserve em and don't treat them like a queen,tellin them how your the one that's there to support her when I'm bein a azzhole,givin urself pats on the back and shyt.

When they reesponse is "my homeboy told me",I always have the :snoop: and have to brace myself for the bullshyt sum "nice guy" done just told her....nikka u ain't nice when u seen her u wanted the azz just like me then proceeded to catch feelings without getting what u really wanted.....u a nice guy cuz u willing to stick around and be a womans emotional support system,hoping shell throw u the puzzy one day?nah bru ur a guy who doesn't have the means to get what he wants from this particular woman and instead of finding another one,will try t luck or fake your way into this womans bed.

Its like a salesman who sells those 800 dollar knives getting frustrated bcuz people are to stupid to understand the value of having $8000 knives that can cut thru drywall....ud rather believe everybodys just stupid for loving they 10$ knives....when truth is sum people just ain't buying what your selling period,or maybe your a boring salesman who sounded unsure of the 800$ knives himself,or ur a salesman where everything about u is see thru and they can tell u selling bullshyt,and are nuthin but a scam artist yourself.

Get off peoples doorsteps callin them dumb bytches,callin they men azzholes and thugs and go step your sales skills up,and go find sumbody that's buying what YOUR selling....and stay off any of my future womens,or sidepieces facebooks with those slick "nice guy" comments.....trust me its nikkas out her sellin 800$ knives just fine,gettin salesmen of the year awards and shyt....might be a more difficult sale and an impossible one when you suck as a salesman which majority of nice guys obviously are.