I hate girls like this, I wish she was in the Colorado movie theater

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
There's a difference between a flat out insult, and giving em shyt. It's like you're letting them know you're not every other simp ass dude out there with no value. That they actually have to impress you...it's stupid I know, but it works.:manny:

exactly. chciks get tons of compliments and get hollered at so much on a daily basis. so a guy must have to have an edge and be a lil bit more slick when they do holla. you should say somethin slick about her shoes like, "girls are still wearin those?" and just kinda make a joke about it. and be more nonchalant when hollerin at a chick. make it seem like shes not that important or a big deal. dont text the chick for a few days or take a long time to text her back. shhyt like that always works 4 me:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly. chciks get tons of compliments and get hollered at so much on a daily basis.

This deserves reposting. Why being a nice guy never works, especially for a hot chick. Everyone else is already gassing them up, what do they need more of that for? Women don't want to be saved, they want someone interesting. Sometimes the nice guy is interesting in other situations, but in front of the girl he turns into a boring white knight with no spine.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people in here are getting it twisted....it aint about whether she has a valid point or not ....its the way she goes about it that makes me feel she needs a reality check...

nothing worse than a hypocrite and shes a big one

anyone who decides to post pics of themselves online is doing it to attract attention plain and simple....what the fukk did this idiot expect , its the equivalent of a woman going to a club half naked and wondering why guys are harrasing her.....

Even the most plain women gets guys trying to approach them directly or indirectly numerous times in a week....

If you are telling me that this idiot was posting pics of her body online not expecting some simp comments then your as much as an idiot as she is...

dude didnt make any outlandish comment that warranted her stupid diatribe....
she just used his comments and him as a platform to highlight how desirable and unobtainable she is (or rather thinks she is)....

Its like some of those women that say "I hate it when i go to the club and every guy is just hassling me" what they are really saying is "im so attractive so many guys cant resist me"

this bytch aint slick

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I'm not even mad at what she said. Her opinion is hers and it's whatever. Hoes gonna hoe :manny:

My issue is this bytch gets a little attention and now wants to get on her soapbox and try tell the world about how she's annoyed with all the compliments by nice guys. Keep this shyt to your damn self, all these simps put the battery in her back and now she wants to kick knowledge, that shyt is garbage.

ol "woe is me" ass bytch

ol "stop complimenting me I hate it" ass bytch

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
women-think-superior-lulz-not.jpg

:lolbron:

:leon:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
What a c*nt I'm sure it would be a real treat to meet her:gag:. Half of what she says doesnt even bother me it's the attitude she gives off that rubs me the wrong way. What a train wreck bytch is out there, how did she get all that from a single message shes obviously pretty miserable.

I feel bad that she exposed that guy but :scusthov: at his bytch made comments. I never had a Facebook or Myspace type account people really acting like that on there and why is she friends with someone she doesnt know?

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Explain why what she said that was wrong. I'll wait.

:snoop: It's not about gassing anyone up. She's allowed to make her own choices about who she fukks, regardless of what you think of her looks.

You're doing the very thing she was talking about.

sman3.gif

You ever heard the phrase "Beggars can't be choosers?" This bytch should apply it to her social life. True Story:
Other day this panhandler came in the train with the usual spiel about working for homeless services; giving away sandwiches and fruits, and asking for donations to "keep the service going". About 5 mins (:snoop: this is my near-daily commute) later another panhandler came in asking for food and change. Some rider screams out that there's another guy on the train giving away food. The current bum had the nerve to say "Yea Yea thanks. I'll catch up to him later ", and continued his plea for change. Not a single penny, nor fukk, was given

This fat bytch is the second panhandler. Throwing away free food and waiting for the smorgasbord she'll never receive.