I hate girls like this, I wish she was in the Colorado movie theater

Daps
Reppin
NULL
i agree with the video but not the title. women might be a little off, but we're smarter than men.

women-think-superior-lulz-not.jpg

:lolbron:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I know a guy, dude looks like a Calvin Klein model (no homo). He's the center of attention when he walks in a room. He keeps complaining to me that he "can't keep a girl's interest." There is nothing wrong with the guy. He has an interesting life, job (firefighter), friends, etc.... He is just nice.

He doesn't know how to communicate with women. I had the same issue when I was younger. They would approach me but the only ones who would stick were the ones who just had to have a piece of me or like that I played ball, tall, charming, or something.

He needs to do more listening and less talking. Give short answers but be in charge of the convo. Most of the game is set up for him to win. It when you ugly where you gotta go over the top or have a lot of game or settle for less. Your responses should only be deep if the convo is deep and if she stop talking and the convo gets deep, you lost the battle. She ain't that type basically. If he makes that change, he will eat like a King.

:cook:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Women are paid just as much as men for the most part. They just aren't in the hard working fields like construction, or mining and stuff like that much. So that makes men make more money overall but per field. It's fair.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
I just called this dude out who commented on my post and found out he has cancer

:noah:

Daps

squeeze a pound object out of your penis.

a lot of those points are very misconstrued by history. that's like a white person making a poster saying "blacks don't have successful countries because they are inferior and bad leaders." it leaves out an array of other factors

or how about
"blacks only need pro-black groups because they are inferior" :usure:

and ending it with "go pick some cotton"

Daps
Reppin
NULL

As the picture noted, that's really all you got... And your physical beauty.... Which isn't even true with the 30% of American women who are obese.

a lot of those points are very misconstrued by history. that's like a white person making a poster saying "blacks don't have successful countries because they are inferior and bad leaders." it leaves out an array of other factors

or how about

Yes, but blacks have actually invented useful items. Women haven't because they lack the capacity to do so. Let's face it... You contribute nothing to society other than your looks and your ability to rear children. U mad? :russ:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God

or how about

:myman:

African Queens being the pillar of society, dynasties by Black folks, the life. :myman:

Daps
Yes, but blacks have actually invented useful items. Women haven't because they lack the capacity to do so. Let's face it... You contribute nothing to society other than your looks and your ability to rear children. U mad? :russ:

:what: just because you have a penis worship and know nothing about women's history doesn't mean you should make such statements

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

or how about

get pregnant without sperm:mjpls:

Extremely horrid comparisons, btw. I'm pretty sure women were in no way shape or form nowhere near as oppressed as african slaves, and I'm sure that no women ruled any of the ancient kingdoms in the motherland, nor commanded or fought in the armies. :stopitslime: Woman logic in action, folks.