I hate girls like this, I wish she was in the Colorado movie theater

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Notice that rage comic said "HOT douchebag". Do you really think HOT nice guys are getting rejected for being too nice? Hit the weights, take a shower, and get a clue.

The part at the end about making dumb decisions for the sake of having a good "story" to tell is exactly why women don't deserve to have equal power to men. Talk about acting on emotion rather than logic. Then when she makes a mistake she blames everyone BUT herself even though she is telling other girls to make dumb decisions. We will never have a female President and thank God for that. Women are like children.

"LOL lemme push this red button!!! It will make a great song or story to tell! After all girls who play by da rulez nevar make histery!!!"

Dumb bytches. Everything else was on point though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:manny:

Women like desirable men.

Even a desireable man can lose a woman's interest by being nice.

Notice that rage comic said "HOT douchebag". Do you really think HOT nice guys are getting rejected for being too nice? Hit the weights, take a shower, and get a clue.

Actually yes. I've seen dudes get hit on because they're good looking. Then the girls run away when he starts showing them respect.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's right. Just because you like a woman doesn't mean she should fall all over you or because you're a nice guy. I keep telling guys to stop putting these women on pedestals. Women like attractive men. Men like attractive women. That's all it really is.

Now. If a girl decides to not like nice guys then fine. More power to her. But when she complains that ALL guys are a$$holes, despite her always picking the a$$holes that's when the issue comes in. Like a$$holes all you want. Just don't bytch about how they treat you. If women stopped bytching about "all men being the same" then I don't think nice guys would have fukk all to say. At most nice guys would be like "you do your thing. I'll do my thing."

^^exactly. i had tons of friends that were girls growing up, high school, college. same story. and i'm not talking about the ones i was trying to get at. just the random cool homegirls. they would have a nice guy on their trail. not even a bad looking dude. not some fat overweight slob. just an average looking dude with the right gear on could move up a few notches on the looks list to women.

yet these girls would all want the same ...hole guy that already crapped on 2 or more other girls they know of. as if they think they have some special power to be the ONE to change him and make this great looking guy or this exciting guy, into a caring, nice guy.

then they come back crying after the ...hole does them dirty like we all knew he would. and i would say "have you ever tried not dating the ..hole guy, and actually giving that dude over there a try? you know the guy that you told me bought you a card just cause. remembers your birthday and your favorite color, etc. i'm just sayin. dude aint that bad looking.

the "i'm just not attracted to him. he's physically attractive. but i'm not attracted to him" thats a code word for. i'm attracted to ...HOLES only at this point in my life. i',m in the dumb chick mode where i will try to change all ....holes into good guys. even though i know it will never happen.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Actually yes. I've seen dudes get hit on because they're good looking. Then the girls run away when he starts showing them respect.

because due to the media, their childhood upbringing, etc, etc. they dont know what a true GOOD guy is. they are confused into believing the guy thats best for them is the bad boy. a lot of times. or the ladie(S) man. like uhh how dumb is that. if the guy is a ladie(S) man. guess what? he has a bunch of other ladieS in his stable. so dont be surprised after yall hook up he has two more chicks waiting on him.

i mean i see some of those chicks that seem as if they can just walk and get a dude based on their overtly over sexual stroll. they are always semi flirty with dudes in general. guess what. even though i may think ole girl looks good physically. i REFUSE to hook up with that kind of chick. cause unlike some ladies. i'm not going to be the one trying to change her into a non flirter once i get her for myself. you wont here me complaining about my girl flirting to much. if that happens its cause she fooled me early on and didnt show that side of herself.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps

You know what. That does happen. shyt Tupac became a gangbanger because a bytch said he was too nice for her. Good point. That definitely happens thinking about it.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
LOL. Women are idiots.

Nice-Guy.jpg

Daps
i agree with the video but not the title. women might be a little off, but we're smarter than men.

you're just a jerk in good guy clothing.
i've experienced that

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Lol, and yet it got voted down by the crazy woman-haters on here. Also, I just got threatened with physical violence by Mr havoc00. Real classy that

:heh::heh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
upon further review she was actually 98% correct.
the 2% where she's incorrect is where people especially ladies are wrong. i cant stand this word "chemistry" yall chicks dont even know what the heck that means.

if you as a woman dont have any ridiculous self esteem issues. you will be attracted to men who are sweet, respectful, etc. sure if the guy isnt hot looking. he wont be the one necessarily. but if you have to choose between the guy that isnt the greatest looking. but is genuinely sweet, nice, very respectful, thoughtful or the hot guy thats a world class ..hole. you should choose the guy that doesnt look as hot. or dont choose either. cause the moment you choose mr world class ...hole. then come crying to the good guy about it. thats WRONG in so many ways. cause we know thats exactly whats going to happen. in addition. we need to be honest here. chemistry means nothing. if what makes that go isnt something thats good for you in the end. you can easily have GREAT chemistry with a ...hole. it happens all the time. but since he's an ...hole. of course he isnt thoughtful, respectful, etc. so dont ask him to be. dont try to change him into mr nice guy so you can have it all. either hook up with the real nice guy that aint all that physically. or kick them both to the curb until you get lucky enough to find a combination of both. if you never find that combo. then leave people alone period and be on a solo mission.

lol at CHEMISTRY.

CHemistry for a lot of ladies is an excuse to date some dude just cause you want to get physical with the dude but you dont want to sound like a dude trying to hook up with a chick just cause she's hot. yall aint foolin nobody. we see you.
This chick told me that me and her had no chemistry. Five minutes later she gave me some.
:pachaha:

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol, and yet it got voted down by the crazy woman-haters on here. Also, I just got threatened with physical violence by Mr havoc00. Real classy that

:heh::heh:

:pachaha: I saw it before you posted it. :dead:

Lol, and yet it got voted down by the crazy woman-haters on here. Also, I just got threatened with physical violence by Mr havoc00. Real classy that.

germankiwigal in reply to msemppu(Show the comment) 7 minutes ago

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know what. That does happen. shyt Tupac became a gangbanger because a bytch said he was too nice for her. Good point. That definitely happens thinking about it.

I know a guy, dude looks like a Calvin Klein model (no homo). He's the center of attention when he walks in a room. He keeps complaining to me that he "can't keep a girl's interest." There is nothing wrong with the guy. He has an interesting life, job (firefighter), friends, etc.... He is just nice.