Hundreds Of Black Women In Georgia Will Get $850 Per Month In Guaranteed Income

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee
All this back and forth is pointless.

This is a program created by non-profit orgs in collaboration with local politicians.

This isn't simply a "hand out" this is a direct result of Black politicians and Black charitable organizations doing exactly what the fukk they are suppose to do.

There's nothing stopping Black men in Georgia from teaming up and doing something similar for Black men, or Black families or whoever.

Acting like this is some anti-male conspiracy shows a lack of comprehension at best and crab mentality at worst.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You worded it better than be Books

That whole welfare propaganda schtick that @TryObsidian? is some white supremacist propaganda right out of the Reagan/Rockwell/Duke era

Thanks but I was just ranting. Lol! On one hand I thought this shyt was common knowledge. But I'm starting to see that propaganda has had a HUGE impact on our community.

At this point, fukk it. I just wanna know who keeps spreading the shytty ideas. Lets just go to the source. Fukk a back and forth. WHO KEEPS SPREADING DUMB ASS IDEAS? Racists? Hoteps? Dry Dikks? Republicans?!

WHO? I literally have entire meta-analytic studies. We had statistics professors in public policy classes looking at some students with the :what::gucci::skip: faces because students were still believing this shyt. One professor said...this stuff was debunked AGES ago.

The ignorance ain't just in our community either. These were white students parroting this dumb shyt. I just wanna know where it comes from? Because ignorance is the source of our problems. Crazy thing is I think this is great but I don't even agree with the idea of only targeting women for support because it creates resentment and perpetuates inequity.
But the misinformation on social welfare programs has always been fukking ridiculous. Gotta stop. Its GOTTA stop.

Last edited:
Daps
Pt 2.

2.) Ya'll do realize that mass incarceration, military drafts and "going to the store for a cigarette" actually predates the era of food stamps and social welfare programs and these factors are FAAARRRR more responsible for destruction of black families than welfare programs that many black women didn't even benefit from as illustrated above and in the studies below?

In fact, the myth of welfare leading to female-headed households was debunked as soon as it came out DECADES ago by several studies
Does Welfare Dependency Cause Female Headship? The Case of the Black Family on JSTOR

They literally found "gubment cheese and welfare benefits" as statistically insignificant as a factor for driving female-headed families. In fact, they found a decline in the supply of black males as a primary variable which makes sense because this coincides with several wars black men were drafted for AND War on Drugs and mass incarceration eras. So why do blacks keep parroting racist ideas about "black women replacing black men with food stamps"? Where do these narratives keep coming from?
:dahell:
Debunked once again in 1995
Does Welfare Play Any Role in Female Headship Decisions?

AND AGAIN:stopitslime:

AND AGAIN:stopitslime:

White people benefit the most from welfare

They majority on it

And a reason why they never cut back on it books

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
All this back and forth is pointless.

This is a program created by non-profit orgs in collaboration with local politicians.

This isn't simply a "hand out" this is a direct result of Black politicians and Black charitable organizations doing exactly what the fukk they are suppose to do.

There's nothing stopping Black men in Georgia from teaming up and doing something similar for Black men, or Black families or whoever.

Acting like this is some anti-male conspiracy shows a lack of comprehension at best and crab mentality at worst.
The Irony

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
White people benefit the most from welfare

They majority on it

And a reason why they never cut back on it books
Yep. Most people don't even know the history of Welfare programs. They were actually started primarily for white women.:russ:
But Reagan and his cronies did such a good job of painting black women as the face of welfare that it became a "gubment hand-out program" for "jezebels and welfare queens buying lobster and steak off food stamps and pushing out illegitimate kids".

Like I get why whites would believe this dumb shyt....but BLACK PEOPLE?!
tumblr_nf1qjlOkQy1qi8boqo1_r1_500.gif

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
They rather have us hang from trees are be bullet bags man fukk the USA man
This is why stuff like this doesn't work.

We need holistic solutions. :hubie:Not saying blk women getting help isn't a good thing. I just think we are missing the mark.

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
The Basic Facts About Women in Poverty

Race and ethnicity
Women of nearly all races and ethnicities face higher rates of poverty than their male counterparts. (see Figure 1) The highest rates of poverty are experienced by American Indian or Alaska Native (AIAN) women, Black women, and Latinas. About 1 in 4 AIAN women live in poverty—the highest rate of poverty among women or men of any racial or ethnic group.

Women have higher rates of poverty than men across almost all races and ethnicities
Poverty rates by gender and race and ethnicity

women_poverty1.jpg

women_poverty3.jpg

BUT

Black boys are the least likely of any group to escape poverty

THAT African Americans are poorer than the American average is well-established. In 2016, the median household income of black Americans was $39,500 compared with $65,000 for non-Hispanic white Americans. Lower parental income and education levels are often cited as reasons for this gap. But a new paper suggests that there is more to it than that. It finds that black men fare worse economically than white men even if they are raised in households with similar incomes and educated similarly. A black boy brought up in a wealthy family is as likely to become poor in adulthood as he is to remain prosperous.

People are missing that these outcomes are reflexive.
datawrapper.gif

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Hold the fukk up. :dahell:

This the same plan that created the nikka generation. This shyt destroyed families. These same women gonna create broken families then blame men.

Free handouts don't work. It creates selfish, lazy, and spoiled people. All the black community has to do is raise there sons, why we still ain't doing that?

People need opportunity not free money. This is a trap.

My mom is on welfare and that shyt made her pathetic. Everybody in my family getting free shyt is not trying to better themselves. They too comfortable, so now they spoiled and lazy. Then the Democrats are gonna use this to make whoever's on it there bytch.

They pull this same shyt with Africans and it destroys small businesses and most people don't even try and work because there getting free handouts.
Facts! And I want to know which bytch ass mod gave your post a low quality rating:mjpls:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
same women bytching about equality about to take more handouts?

sounds like the gov't trying they best to keep black women single by providing more subsidies.
/thread this is the 21st century version of housing so naw no black men allowed to live with these women on willing to bet

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
No ma'am I did not say that. As it pertains to this program, I feel if two people were contributing financially to the household, their combined incomes wouldn't be near poverty level, making them ineligible.
The people just slightly above the poverty line are the group that really needs the help but is constantly overlooked when it comes to assisting the working class.

A married couple making a combined 70k gross with kids is struggling and need help, but all they get are taxes.