Hundreds Of Black Women In Georgia Will Get $850 Per Month In Guaranteed Income

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Should this policy extend to transgender women/ those that use "she/her? pronouns? Or is it limited to female at birth based on their biological sex
Biological sex.
Sorry Im a complete an utter a$$hole when it comes to the LGBTQXYZ cult. Men born biologically as men are NOT women. Women born biologically as women are not men. I don't care how much hormone therapy, and genitalia you chop off or sew on you. Fight me. I'm with Rawlings and Da Baby on this one.:russ:

I do think that someone can be born either gender and feel as if they relate more to the opposite sex...but that's just because we as humans have stupidly and arbitrarily labelled behaviors universal to ALL human beings as being necessarily gendered. (i.e. men who dance are GAY, women in leadership positions are masculine; girls that poop are nasty; women are emotional; men are stoic). Meanwhile all of that shyt is lies and a lot of it is determined by your environment. None of this should negate any real biological differences between men and women. You ain't gotta pretend that whole man with a beard in that female wrestling match is a biological woman just to make people feel good.
But I do get a good laugh in at the absurdity...:mjlol:

SwizzLake

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Biological sex.
Sorry Im a complete an utter a$$hole when it comes to the LGBTQXYZ cult. Men born biologically as men are NOT women. Women born biologically as women are not men. I don't care how much hormone therapy, and genitalia you chop off or sew on you. Fight me. I'm with Rawlings and Da Baby on this one.:russ:

I do think that someone can be born either gender and feel as if they relate more to the opposite sex...but that's just because we as humans have stupidly and arbitrarily labelled behaviors universal to ALL human beings as being necessarily gendered. (i.e. men who dance are GAY, women in leadership positions are masculine; girls that poop are nasty; women are emotional; men are stoic). Meanwhile all of that shyt is lies and a lot of it is determined by your environment. None of this should negate any real biological differences between men and women. You ain't gotta pretend that whole man with a beard in that female wrestling match is a biological woman just to make people feel good.
But I do get a good laugh in at the absurdity...:mjlol:

You support this policy backed by feminists. But the feminists also consider transgender women as women, basically anyone that identifies with "she/her".

Where do you draw the line then?

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
You support this policy backed by feminists. But the feminists also consider transgender women as women, basically anyone that identifies with "she/her".

Where do you draw the line then?
Policy isn't about feminism. Its literally about helping out the poorest demographic in America that happen to be women.

And I actually don't fully support it without providing support to black men as well for what I consider to be common sense reasons. People need to stop being so caught in labels and frameworks that they are willing to throw out all ideas when a dog-whistle label is activated.

"FEMINISM" :mjlol::pachaha:
Nuance, not even once.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
There's actually contradiction to what you're saying as the white media groups ALL black people together whereas ACTUAL BLACK PEOPLE who know our issues better than anyone can dissect specific issues. Next.

WHAT THE fukk ARE YOU YAPPING ABOUT WHITE MEDIA THE FIRST TO USE THIS DIVIDE AND CONQUER TATIC AND YOU SAYING ITS OK??! They don't refer to any other ethnic group being separate!!! :wtf: why you deflecting from what YOU just said nikka!!!??

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
It’s crazy how universal basic income has picked up steam. Just five years ago this would have been considered a fringe theory now with certain cities in California, this program and Andrew Yang rise it’s definitely here to stay.

Nice to see
They could consolidate a lot of welfare services into a standard UBI for everyone

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
STOP WITH THIS WEAKMINDED BULLshyt.

A grown man with no kids attached to him has a lot more opportunities for gainful employment and a broader range of jobs to work in than a woman with kids attached to them.

What the hell is this guy talking about?
:gucci:

Stop with the bullshyt, you sound pathetic.

Thats what this new aged feminist bullshyt taught you, ignore it. Men and women ARE NOT equal. Get it through your head

Oppressing black men AND women then turning around and offering a helping hand to women ONLY is a divide and conquer tactic. Sorry you can’t think that far ahead
:yeshrug:

Biblical Goon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m all for it. Black women putting in the work to even have this happen, so you can’t be mad at that. Give every black woman in America universal income. Although I don’t agree that black women are the most oppressed, there are way more homeless men then woman in the US and the women significantly outnumber men. Black men need a program like this too but this is a step in the right direction

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The people just slightly above the poverty line are the group that really needs the help but is constantly overlooked when it comes to assisting the working class.

A married couple making a combined 70k gross with kids is struggling and need help, but all they get are taxes.
And they also have the bandwidth to make more money and the family can still function. Someone can still be there to cover the kids.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
No it doesn’t. That’s just an excuse for nikkas to be crabs. This is not any king of federal or govt program. It has nothing at all to do with student loan forgiveness, or reparations, or nothing of that sort
it has to deal with political capital...black folk talking about some stupid ass student loan forgiveness that will benefit whites more takes away from the focus on reparations. Its called political capital..something black folk barely have as it is voting 95% democrat.....reparations will never happen if a contingent is focus on student loan forgiveness that whites and asians will benefit more from