4 red states have put laws in place banning cities and counties from implementing Universal Basic Income programs

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
If this was an article about Joe biden falling off a bicycle or choking on ice cream it would be 12 pages deep already.. :mjtf:

Y'all where is the outrage ? This bout have me ready to turn into the Joker.:demonic:

This is the greatest slap in the face to the regular American citizen I ever seen in my life.
Like this is literally fascism and class manipulation happening RIGHT in front of my eyes :wtf::wtf:

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
:francis:just another example of "state's rights" being bullshyt. Throw it on the pile.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I wonder why lowering taxes is never an option :jbhmm:

The outcome would be the same. Finance brehs am I wrong?

Kansas made their taxes $0. Literally broke the state and got the governor tossed out on expiration. But sure maybe lowering taxes would work. Maybe.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Unless the money is coming from state funds why would they care?
I thought it would be some red states that actually have large democratic cities like Texas and Florida doing this but would any local municipalities in Iowa or Idaho even try this
Crazy part is those are mostly white states, so in places like Idaho where they have those isolationist outposts like Ruby Ridge they can't even implement something to help each other now.