The plot of a new Fox animated comedy series is about a guy who gets a $3,000 monthly 'universal basic income'

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Universal basic income ONLY exist in states that's 95+% white.

I've never heard of this, and I know damn well ain't no black folks benefitting from this shyt. Article says Iowa of course. What other places do this? Let me guess. The Dakota's and Montana right?
Bruh :what: if you haven't heard of UBI yet then you deadass have not been paying attention to what's going on in the country, that was a huge conversation especially during Covid when everyone was getting stimulus checks, of course some places were gonna start experimenting

You said you "stay up on shyt like this" but you clearly aren't :mjlol: basic googling would show you everything you claimed you're up on

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
Bruh :what: if you haven't heard of UBI yet then you deadass have not been paying attention to what's going on in the country, that was a huge conversation especially during Covid when everyone was getting stimulus checks, of course some places were gonna start experimenting

You said you "stay up on shyt like this" but you clearly aren't :mjlol: basic googling would show you everything you claimed you're up on
nikka. I've never seen a news clip about it, a right wing hate article about it, never seen a post on here about it, never heard it as a subject of topic anywhere.

I'm just as surprised as you are nikka lol. However, this ain't the types of things corporations want people knowing about, so I'm not surprised it's never been a topic of discussion in the mainstream.