Hundreds Of Black Women In Georgia Will Get $850 Per Month In Guaranteed Income

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I mean, you see they’re being put first in this initiative in the OP, but nikkas are still bytching..?

maaaan them nikkas not even poor. They just crybabies . Which is exactly why ain’t no “walk and chew gum” Fucc these nikkas and their loans. Better get it out the mud college graduate

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
How am I twisting the definition around? You even said it yourself that I used it as an analogy. Black women are their own set of people too so I will continue to not see an issue with them being the target for this program.

I won't address your second paragraph because I can't decipher it and I won't try to.

ok If you are not twisting the definition around that means you pretty much don’t understand the definition of reparations

reparations = is basically an evil act or wrongdoing by one group from another whom gains lucrative / success / profits from the original act whereas over time the other group is compensated
this program has absolutely nothing in common with the definition/meaning of reparations (in which i posted was a horrible analogy to be brought up)
I have no problem with black women receiving any types of benefits but if it’s going to be off the basis of lack of opportunity poverty circumstances etc. etc. and said program leaves out black man …. that is a recipe for disaster which we already have witness the blueprint from well over 60 years ago

as far as my 2nd point which you couldn’t decipher
ice cube with help of some of our scholars came up with a program called contract for Black America which he went on a program hosted by four former black celebrities females to go over in details, the interview completely shifted when they asked him what in this contract have specifically for black women and he literally gave them

wtf-ice-cube.gif

with the statement … i thought black women were black people

my the purpose of bringing this up - cause it seems like you & a few others look at BM & BW as separate

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
that’s letting you know the money is not going to be important in the next paradigm….
It’s crazy how universal basic income has picked up steam. Just five years ago this would have been considered a fringe theory now with certain cities in California, this program and Andrew Yang rise it’s definitely here to stay.

Nice to see

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maaaan them nikkas not even poor. They just crybabies . Which is exactly why ain’t no “walk and chew gum” Fucc these nikkas and their loans. Better get it out the mud college graduate
I’m not talking about them, I’m talking about the initiative in the op to give select BW 850/month. Those women are poor and nikkas are still mad about it.

And plenty of people that went to college are still poor. Weird crab ass nikka.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
ok If you are not twisting the definition around that means you pretty much don’t understand the definition of reparations

reparations = is basically an evil act or wrongdoing by one group from another whom gains lucrative / success / profits from the original act whereas over time the other group is compensated
this program has absolutely nothing in common with the definition/meaning of reparations (in which i posted was a horrible analogy to be brought up)
I have no problem with black women receiving any types of benefits but if it’s going to be off the basis of lack of opportunity poverty circumstances etc. etc. and said program leaves out black man …. that is a recipe for disaster which we already have witness the blueprint from well over 60 years ago

as far as my 2nd point which you couldn’t decipher
ice cube with help of some of our scholars came up with a program called contract for Black America which he went on a program hosted by four former black celebrities females to go over in details, the interview completely shifted when they asked him what in this contract have specifically for black women and he literally gave them

wtf-ice-cube.gif

with the statement … i thought black women were black people

my the purpose of bringing this up - cause it seems like you & a few others look at BM & BW as separate

And the only reason why I brought up reparations is because people are calling this a handout, it'll create broken homes, or cause inflation. So that means if black men were included would they be saying that at all? Or that would mean they don't want black people to receive reparations because it would create broken homes and inflation.

:coffee:

If you didn't read all the replies in this thread then you wouldn't get the context.

What the fukk?!? :what: since when Nikka!!!? You literally can't have one without the other dumbass...

You mean to tell me black WOMEN can't be their own demographic? Don't answer that question.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
I’m not talking about them, I’m talking about the initiative in the op to give select BW 850/month. Those women are poor and nikkas are still mad about it.

And plenty of people that went to college are still poor. Weird crab ass nikka.

you weird nerd ass suburb boy . The nikkas that are mad hate poor blk women , you understand that stupid? College for nothin lol