4 red states have put laws in place banning cities and counties from implementing Universal Basic Income programs

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
idk why yall are surprised. To make matters worse, in the event that some blue states implement UBI, industrialists and businesses will just move to the red states that outlawed UBI, hence leading to the blue states becoming less prosperous. Thus creating the myth that UBI causes economic misery, at which point ALL states will ban UBI.
That won't happen. There are a lot of things to consider: climate, infrastructure, populace, etc. A lot of the red states that don't have shyt won't have shyt cause the population does not sustain the amount of work that would be needed to get the infrastructure up. Population centers in blue cities bar none blow away the other states for big companies looking for talent and perks. If anything, what businesses will do is raise prices unless/until enforcement of anti-trust and price gouging practices ramp up.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
You’re the main one posting both sides. Last time I checked the democrats weren’t trying to ban universal basic income and health care. :sas2:

Ok so now that these republicans did this in their states what are the dems gonna do about it nikka... Nothing right?!?:stopitslime:

And Bothsides is us hating on both parties within reason. We know republicans are a$$holes that's par the course. The the dems are weak on reciprocating. WEAK... :comeon: still doesn't change what I said earlier about them being the dominant population that's why they have control of entire states...

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
That won't happen. There are a lot of things to consider: climate, infrastructure, populace, etc. A lot of the red states that don't have shyt won't have shyt cause the population does not sustain the amount of work that would be needed to get the infrastructure up. Population centers in blue cities bar none blow away the other states for big companies looking for talent and perks. If anything, what businesses will do is raise prices unless/until enforcement of anti-trust and price gouging practices ramp up.
You're right but we have a new set of industrialists nowadays. The Elon types. They don't care. We're talking about a guy whose ideology includes crushing labor unions.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Participating in politics is being kumbaya now?

Do y'all nikkas hear yourselves or jus say little slick shyt for gotcha moments?
In saying what you just said, how then do you feign ignorance in understanding my original comment?! Slick shyt for gotcha moments indeed.......don't be fake nikka

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
This may be good news
Implement UBI across the country.
Every state will get it except these states
The people will be angry AF
And these ppl will be voted out
I wish it was that simple, but you would amaze how people will spite you if you try to get bad characters out. Trust me, many of us living in Texas wants Abbot, Paxon and his cronies out, but people keep voting for them out of spite.