Hundreds Of Black Women In Georgia Will Get $850 Per Month In Guaranteed Income

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it has to deal with political capital...black folk talking about some stupid ass student loan forgiveness that will benefit whites more takes away from the focus on reparations. Its called political capital..something black folk barely have as it is voting 95% democrat.....reparations will never happen if a contingent is focus on student loan forgiveness that whites and asians will benefit more from
I fully disagree that student loan forgiveness will benefit whites and Asians more.
It seems like nikkas would rather complain then do anything at all, so I’m the grand scheme of things nothing matters.

North of Death

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I fully disagree that student loan forgiveness will benefit whites and Asians more.
It seems like nikkas would rather complain then do anything at all, so I’m the grand scheme of things nothing matters.
How many whites as an aggregrate graduate with student loan debt on a yearly basis? How many asians? how many blacks?

and how does student loan forgivness help those majority of blacks who never went to college?

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is gonna sound messed up, but I'd rather they have to work to earn their money, even if it comes from pole-dancing and stroll-walkin'

also...I hope Afro-Latinas qualify as well

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
full
It's a lot of
full
:usure:going on in here:mjpls:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
would u wish the same for your daughter?

judging by your last line, i'm guessing no

I wrote "even if", I'd rather they make their money in a more noble way if they can.

Also, hopefully, I never have a daughter, but if that's what happens, then that's what it's gonna be.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I would destroy this whole post but im going to let it rock.....
:ld: I actually wanted to see your rebuttal.

If you expect the black man to be Superman just let me know. I’m not against that way of thinking but let’s just come out and say that if that’s the way we’re going to look at things.
:skip: "Superman"? What about being homeless evoked the man of steel? Tf? I asked a very simple question that, if you werent so busy gender warring, could very well have placed blame on either party, bw or bm, or both or none. It was a clever adaptation that I wanted to present to the group.

I'm not one of these gynocrats so all that signifying and shyt is unnecessary. You waste ammo when you use it on friendlies and look ridiculous to the other side. :unimpressed:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
No ma'am I did not say that. As it pertains to this program, I feel if two people were contributing financially to the household, their combined incomes wouldn't be near poverty level, making them ineligible.

:skip: Where? Not America.

Even with a raise to $15 per hour, a typical family of four couldn’t afford the basics in any U.S. state, according to a CNBC analysis of cost-of-living data assembled by researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. (This example assumes two kids and two adults working full-time for minimum wage.)

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/21/15-minimum-wage-wont-cover-living-costs-for-many-americans.html

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:skip: Where? Not America.

Even with a raise to $15 per hour, a typical family of four couldn’t afford the basics in any U.S. state, according to a CNBC analysis of cost-of-living data assembled by researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. (This example assumes two kids and two adults working full-time for minimum wage.)

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/02/21/15-minimum-wage-wont-cover-living-costs-for-many-americans.html

I can only speak from my prospective. Most couples I know are fairing better financially than individuals. Not balling but definitely no where near the poverty line. Not saying it can’t exist, just saying it hasn’t been my experience.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I can only speak from my prospective. Most couples I know are fairing better financially than individuals. Not balling but definitely no where near the poverty line. Not saying it can’t exist, just saying it hasn’t been my experience.
:gucci: Uh, no. That's why we have data and statistics.

It's not about you and your circle. We live well too.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: Uh, no. That's why we have data and statistics.

It's not about you and your circle. We live well too.

Lol well, the data and statistics already proved black women as being the most needy of a income supplement and y’all in here arguing against that. Talking about it should go to couples.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Lol well, the data and statistics already proved black women as being the most needy of a income supplement and y’all in here arguing against that. Talking about it should go to couples.
Yall who? I'm taking in all viewpoints and have not yet stated an opinion.

Why shouldn't impoverished black families be directly incentivized? :patrice:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
A black woman started a program for her demographic. The question should be why aren’t black men thinking of projects like this for their demographic?

You know damn well a man can't create a social program and say men only.
The dude would be called a woman hater and end up opening the program up to women