Oregon voters to decide on ballot measure to give every resident $1,600 that has sparked massive opposition fundraising

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
UBI has never "been tested". giving a handful of people some free money can't possibly "fail" :dead:how could it fail to give 200 people some money every month?

i'm not even against it, i'll take free money if they wanna give it to me. but it comes from somewhere
Yeah from businesses that bring in over 25 million a year. They'll be fine :yeshrug:

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
UBI has never "been tested". giving a handful of people some free money can't possibly "fail" :dead:how could it fail to give 200 people some money every month?

i'm not even against it, i'll take free money if they wanna give it to me. but it comes from somewhere

We know where it comes from... you know that right? We already know that.

Claiming that it will destroy the state is some SERIOUS right wing brainwash shyt man. Have you ever even looked at the P&L on some of the companies that are footing the bill for this?

Yeah from businesses that bring in over 25 million a year. They'll be fine :yeshrug:

Exactly. Thinking it will destroy the state is crazy. These corporations have the populace in a spin cycle.