Hundreds Of Black Women In Georgia Will Get $850 Per Month In Guaranteed Income

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for blk ppl or for everybody ?
??? I support student loan cancellation period. IDC if it’s for black people or for everyone.

But I just said that black people are disproportionately affected by the student loan racket, so even if they’re cancelled for everyone, black people as a whole will benefit more than any other group.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
??? I support student loan cancellation period. IDC if it’s for black people or for everyone.

But I just said that black people are disproportionately affected by the student loan racket, so even if they’re cancelled for everyone, black people as a whole will benefit more than any other group.

understood . I'd rather help poor blk people in the hood first ... that dont got student loans cuz they never went to college

different strokes for different folks.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Seeing supposed men complaining about women getting a lil something tells how weak and pathetic most males actually are.
So let me get this straight......

In GA black women are most successful economically and economically disadvantaged? Is this what we are saying?

Thank You Dr. T

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
understood . I'd rather help poor blk people in the hood first ... that dont got student loans cuz they never went to college

different strokes for different folks.
You can walk and chew gum at the same time. It doesn’t have to be an either/or.

That “what about...” shyt ain’t getting anybody anywhere.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
That isn't what I said at all.

This ISN'T reparations but it is LIKE a very small example of reparations for black women.

This isn't reparations for BLACK MEN. Just for BLACK WOMEN because the program creators decided so because, oh I don't know, they can?

The government would never only give actual reparations, ya know the one because of slavery, only to black women so your hypothetical is illogical.

c9d0fc8dc3c446731f6a01b0db68a1b2.png

you’re the one that brought up reparations …
now your trying to twist it up & turn the definition around ???

it’s either we are Black people (men & women) or we aren’t !!! the way your posting sounds very much like the Fox Soul interview with 4 black female celebrities vivca, claudia, lisa & syleena with ice cube over his contract for black america

:snoop: