Hundreds Of Black Women In Georgia Will Get $850 Per Month In Guaranteed Income

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Or maybe we hate the obvious gender baiting and divisive tactics that we've already seen used to divide black households and here they are doing it AGAIN.

If this is a form of 'reparations' then black men have EVERY right to be offended because this is essentially saying black men didn't go through slavery or segregation and aren't due their share. If this is based on making amends for the past, give me ONE good reason why only one gender should get it.
Someone that gets it......

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Because there's no difference between black women getting money vs a black man getting money.

so your saying … if this government decides to give reparations for ADOS with the caveat of all payments only going to black men

do you truly believe black women will be YAY and say … at least we got justice “it’s no difference”

giphy.gif

:snoop:

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I don't get how people don't want UBI, i hope people know you can build wealth with that. Buy Real Estate, build a company from the ground up and so many other ways to help people get out of poverty. People who don't want this are stuck in their old ways and clearly don't want others to do better than them. That's if your head is screwed on right and want to do better.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Or maybe we hate the obvious gender baiting and divisive tactics that we've already seen used to divide black households and here they are doing it AGAIN.

If this is a form of 'reparations' then black men have EVERY right to be offended because this is essentially saying black men didn't go through slavery or segregation and aren't due their share. If this is based on making amends for the past, give me ONE good reason why only one gender should get it.

this …. dap + rep
the OP made a horrible analogy of using reparations

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I don't get how people don't want UBI, i hope people know you can build wealth with that. Buy Real Estate, build a company from the ground up and so many other ways to help people get out of poverty. People who don't want this are stuck in their old ways and clearly don't want others to do better than them. That's if your head is screwed on right and want to do better.

The minute you rely on the government for sustenance is the moment you start seeing the formation of a tyrannical government. Once everyone is dependent on these income checks, the government is free to twist your arm to force you to do whatever they want so you can pick up your check.

This so-called 'free' money is never free.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
A bunch of “men” in here begging for handouts from white zaddy? :hhh:

“Where’s ours zaddy”? :feedme:

I thought y’all were 6 figure nikkas? :gucci:

Plus, y’all taking about “men in the house”. What men, in what house? Ain’t y’all GMB? Last I checked the Coli was staunchly against creating solid family units.

Y’all are against marriage, against step fathers, against abortion, against child support, but for raw sex.

How does that leave any “men in the house”?
There are none.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
The minute you rely on the government for sustenance is the moment you start seeing the formation of a tyrannical government. Once everyone is dependent on these income checks, the government is free to twist your arm to force you to do whatever they want so you can pick up your check.

This so-called 'free' money is never free.

Yea you're right about that. That also causes inflation and prices on everything will rise. Maybe if there's a limit on it, i don't think people should rely too much on the government regularly. Maybe if they're in a tight spot and need a ''pick me up'' to help them be independent and support themselves instead of just being lazy. Sad part is some people won't think that way and just blow whatever income they get.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
so your saying … if this government decides to give reparations for ADOS with the caveat of all payments only going to black men

do you truly believe black women will be YAY and say … at least we got justice “it’s no difference”

giphy.gif

That isn't what I said at all.

This ISN'T reparations but it is LIKE a very small example of reparations for black women.

This isn't reparations for BLACK MEN. Just for BLACK WOMEN because the program creators decided so because, oh I don't know, they can?

The government would never only give actual reparations, ya know the one because of slavery, only to black women so your hypothetical is illogical.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
And the only reason why I brought up reparations is because people are calling this a handout, it'll create broken homes, or cause inflation. So that means if black men were included would they be saying that at all? Or that would mean they don't want black people to receive reparations because it would create broken homes and inflation.

:coffee:

greatone

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Its not a collective solution. Especially when a lot of jobs been outsourced and worker unions are non existent.

Are most of the people you hang with/know, unemployed?

Don't downplay outsourcing because it is getting real out here. I know from experience. My position recently along with thousands of other people at my company were outsourced to Indian. I use to work to work I.T. for a large healthcare organization and they outsourced almost the entire I.T. department. They mostly only kept non-technical positions in the I.T. department. Other healthcare organization also have done the same thing. Money matter most over everything. The way this country is moving toward automation, self driving vehicles, etc eventually many will need universal basic income. Big companies are most likely going to try and move faster to automation after witness the fallout because of covid where employees no longer want to put up with bad company and trash wages anymore.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That isn't what I said at all.

This ISN'T reparations but it is LIKE a very small example of reparations for black women.

This isn't reparations for BLACK MEN. Just for BLACK WOMEN because the program creators decided so because, oh I don't know, they can?

The government would never only give actual reparations, ya know the one because of slavery, only to black women so your hypothetical is illogical.
It isn’t any type of reparations at all, it’s an income supplement. :manny: Like you said the organization can do as they please, someone could start an organization and do the same for black men.