Hundreds Of Black Women In Georgia Will Get $850 Per Month In Guaranteed Income

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Or maybe we hate the obvious gender baiting and divisive tactics that we've already seen used to divide black households and here they are doing it AGAIN.

If this is a form of 'reparations' then black men have EVERY right to be offended because this is essentially saying black men didn't go through slavery or segregation and aren't due their share. If this is based on making amends for the past, give me ONE good reason why only one gender should get it.
We all know if this were the other way around black women would be losing their minds. This country has no problem giving handouts to black women, because the belief is that black women are easier to control than black men. We see all this data that shows black women graduating college and getting better paying jobs at a higher rate than black men, yet this new proposal is designed to only help them.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
c9d0fc8dc3c446731f6a01b0db68a1b2.png

you’re the one that brought up reparations …
now your trying to twist it up & turn the definition around ???

it’s either we are Black people (men & women) or we aren’t !!! the way your posting sounds very much like the Fox Soul interview with 4 black female celebrities vivca, claudia, lisa & syleena with ice cube over his contract for black america

:snoop:
Yup. I dont understand how nikkas dont see this.
We all know if this were the other way around black women would be losing their minds. This country has no problem giving handouts to black women, because the belief is that black women are easier to control than black men. We see all this data that shows black women graduating college and getting better paying jobs at a higher rate than black men, yet this new proposal is designed to only help them.
Thats all we are saying.

EARFQUAKE

🥰
Supporter
Daps
c9d0fc8dc3c446731f6a01b0db68a1b2.png

you’re the one that brought up reparations …
now your trying to twist it up & turn the definition around ???

it’s either we are Black people (men & women) or we aren’t !!! the way your posting sounds very much like the Fox Soul interview with 4 black female celebrities vivca, claudia, lisa & syleena with ice cube over his contract for black america

:snoop:

How am I twisting the definition around? You even said it yourself that I used it as an analogy. Black women are their own set of people too so I will continue to not see an issue with them being the target for this program.

I won't address your second paragraph because I can't decipher it and I won't try to.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
So let me get this straight......

In GA black women are most successful economically and economically disadvantaged? Is this what we are saying?

Thank You Dr. T

Its a bad look for grown men to looking at women and going "why cant we have that too"

On the record, I dont believe women and men are "equal" so thats where much of my chagrin to the criticism comes from.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Men in general do more life threatening riskier jobs. That stat is disingenuous

How many women signing up to be a Lineman or an Iron Worker?

Its not even about "dangerous jobs", women simply dont work in industries where the pay is higher. Hence why there is a gap between black women and men.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
There was definitely a plan, yeah, but then what? Bm were effectively locked out of the job market.... so bw and children should starve and be homeless? Come now.

There's a shelter full of Mexicans a few blocks away, but you can only sleep there if you're a woman or child. So their men, the husbands and fathers, sleep right outside in parked cars. You see them reuniting in the morning.

Why didnt the black community work the system to our advantage? :jbhmm:

If you expect the black man to be Superman just let me know. I’m not against that way of thinking but let’s just come out and say that if that’s the way we’re going to look at things.

Mexican men didn’t get attacked like black men so why the comparison? When were their fathers taken out of the home? When did they have their communities poisoned with crack on one end, then on the other harshly penalized for succumbing to crack?

Women aren’t the only ones suffering. And men get it worse anyways because we (not women) are the threat to the power structure. Funny how they can’t fund black families/couples but they can find the funds to help black women only. All that is is divide and conquer

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
If you expect the black man to be Superman just let me know. I’m not against that way of thinking but let’s just come out and say that if that’s the way we’re going to look at things.

Mexican men didn’t get attacked like black men so why the comparison? When were their fathers taken out of the home? When did they have their communities poisoned with crack on one end, then on the other harshly penalized for succumbing to crack?

Women aren’t the only ones suffering. And men get it worse anyways because we (not women) are the threat to the power structure. Funny how they can’t fund black families/couples but they can find the funds to help black women only. All that is is divide and conquer

STOP WITH THIS WEAKMINDED BULLshyt.

A grown man with no kids attached to him has a lot more opportunities for gainful employment and a broader range of jobs to work in than a woman with kids attached to them.

Stop with the bullshyt, you sound pathetic.

Thats what this new aged feminist bullshyt taught you, ignore it. Men and women ARE NOT equal. Get it through your head