How long did it take yall to hit 315 on bench?

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Breh ever since I was in the joint I don't even believe in overtraining,some cats would do chest for a week then arms for a week,etc and be super diesel,my whole outlook on weightlifting is totally different

Yea when I was running track in college I got up to 90 miles a week doing 2 a days and we would play soccer and football frequently too plus I would walk to class.

I ain't caught a stress fracture yet:pachaha:

People just don't take care of their body and can't admit it. I started doing Yoga and fixing a bunch of muscle imbalances I had and I feel so good:ohlawd:

Daps
Yea when I was running track in college I got up to 90 miles a week doing 2 a days and we would play soccer and football frequently too plus I would walk to class.

I ain't caught a stress fracture yet:pachaha:

People just don't take care of their body and can't admit it. I started doing Yoga and fixing a bunch of muscle imbalances I had and I feel so good:ohlawd:

Damn you still run breh?:ohhh:

If you running like that and lifting weights you gotta be in shape and ripped up:wow:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some guys do a full blown Calisthenics workout in the am then go back at night and lift some cats really be shredded in there

Buhleedat. That's what I'm going for now. I'm trying to get my long distance running game on point. Tapering away from deadlifts, squats, all that shyt. Nothing but chins, ab shyt, dips and running.

Daps
Buhleedat. That's what I'm going for now. I'm trying to get my long distance running game on point. Tapering away from deadlifts, squats, all that shyt. Nothing but chins, ab shyt, dips and running.

Yea calisthenics will get you right,that's all some cats did in the joint, its all I did my first year in there, I was super in shape and really ripped

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea calisthenics will get you right,that's all some cats did in the joint, its all I did my first year in there, I was super in shape and really ripped

Getting there. My goal is 20 straight chins with full range of motion. I'm plateaued at 16 but I'm gradually losing weight and getting there. My conditioning in general is better tho. Feel like the endurance on my runs feeds into my calisthenics and vice-versa

Daps

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Damn you still run breh?:ohhh:

If you running like that and lifting weights you gotta be in shape and ripped up:wow:

I don't right now. When I finished I had some knee problems from Steeplechase and hitting my knee on the barrier. I took awhile off to let my body totally heal up. I play a lot of basketball now and if I wanted to start up again I could easily from all the training knowledge I have.
:manny:

I'm sure I will again one day, but I'm trying to add size right now. And I'm still pretty lean just from my metabolism. :blessed:

Daps
I don't right now. When I finished I had some knee problems from Steeplechase and hitting my knee on the barrier. I took awhile off to let my body totally heal up. I play a lot of basketball now and if I wanted to start up again I could easily from all the training knowledge I have.
:manny:

I'm sure I will again one day, but I'm trying to add size right now. And I'm still pretty lean just from my metabolism. :blessed:

That's wadup breh,how tall are you and how much you weigh?

Daps
Actually I have seen this thread my man :sas1:

Keep doing your thing. My goal is 20 straight chins and a 6 minute mile. Getting close.

:wow: Thanks breh.

But yea a 6 minute mile is great shyt, I got it in 6:36 about month ago almost died:mjlol:

Gotta get back in tip top shape:mjcry:

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got up 305 3 times alone about a month back, my right shoulder started fukking with me soon after I did it so I stopped doing any dumbbell and darbell exercises until yesterday and did 225 10 reps just to start off and it started flaring up again :sadcam:

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wow: Thanks breh.

But yea a 6 minute mile is great shyt, I got it in 6:36 about month ago almost died:mjlol:

Gotta get back in tip top shape:mjcry:

Yeah I'm abandoning the heavy lifting shyt and wanna be a pull-up king and legit runner. Just day by day adding more and more distance. So far this week I racked up prolly like 15-16 miles. Conditioning is getting crazy :wow:

6:36 is good shyt. I'm around there. Other day I got like 6:50 :francis: