How long did it take yall to hit 315 on bench?

Daps
Not really most people don't know how to lift weights which is the avg guy. Its not that they can't do it they just don't try period. Hell all you need to do is hang around football players esp linebackers to see that stuff you kicking is bullshyt. Again most people don't really try to get 315 they hope on it just like cats hope to be rich but don't actually try to do it by putting in work.

Or just keep track of your lifts,and try to do better each go round,but you right most guys don't know how to lift,and the majority of guys that go to the gym I see do the same things OVER AND OVER and then wonder why they don't grow or get stronger

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh those guys were nowhere close to 15-25% BF,they had abs and separation in their muscles,now is it possible they were taking things in the past? Maybe,I didn't know them well enough to ask,just saw them on the yard and talked to em sometimes,but they were lean breh,no guts.

But just because you were little chubby at 200,doesn't mean others will be breh

:heh: Maybe spending all this time looking at bodybuilders has warped my definition of lean and chubby, but I'm just saying bro, they were no where near the numbers you were giving and people smuggle all sorts of shyt into prison including steroids.

That said, I forget where I am. I'm half spic half cac and I'm talking to men with the genetics of the original man. You guys don't hold fat like most people do.

Daps
:heh: Maybe spending all this time looking at bodybuilders has warped my definition of lean and chubby, but I'm just saying bro, they were no where near the numbers you were giving and people smuggle all sorts of shyt into prison including steroids.

That said, I forget where I am. I'm half spic half cac and I'm talking to men with the genetics of the original man. You guys don't hold fat like most people do.

Breh listen I know what 15-25% bodyfat look like they weren't it breh,they were for sure leaner than that,and yea people always smuggle stuff in prison but that steroid shyt is a huge myth.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh listen I know what 15-25% bodyfat look like they weren't it breh,they were for sure leaner than that,and yea people always smuggle stuff in prison but that steroid shyt is a huge myth.

:wow: The amount of videos I've seen where guys legit had bags full of anavar inside of their cells

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Some guys do a full blown Calisthenics workout in the am then go back at night and lift some cats really be shredded in there

Yea the human body can handle way more than the average person thinks it can.

Most overtraining injuries are from people trying to jump right into something too fast instead of building up to it and then they think their body can't handle it. :skip:

Daps
Yea the human body can handle way more than the average person thinks it can.

Most overtraining injuries are from people trying to jump right into something too fast instead of building up to it and then they think their body can't handle it. :skip:

Breh ever since I was in the joint I don't even believe in overtraining,some cats would do chest for a week then arms for a week,etc and be super diesel,my whole outlook on weightlifting is totally different