How long did it take yall to hit 315 on bench?

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
I was talking in a casual sense my g. We all hold fat differently.

I know a cat and Michael Vick are cool, but for the average guy, not a one in a billion freak athlete like Mike Vick and some random dude who I don't know, they are going to have to pack on a lot of cals to lift 315 for clean reps.
It's all about how heavy you lift, you gain muscle and neuro adaptations that cheap you grow stronger without weighing as much

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

I know a cat and Michael Vick are cool, but for the average guy, not a one in a billion freak athlete like Mike Vick and some random dude who I don't know, they are going to have to pack on a lot of cals to lift 315 for clean reps.
Not really most people don't know how to lift weights which is the avg guy. Its not that they can't do it they just don't try period. Hell all you need to do is hang around football players esp linebackers to see that stuff you kicking is bullshyt. Again most people don't really try to get 315 they hope on it just like cats hope to be rich but don't actually try to do it by putting in work.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's all about how heavy you lift, you gain muscle and neuro adaptations that cheap you grow stronger without weighing as much

I'm not talking about that, but for most natural lifters to gain strength and size, you can mindlessly eat calories (as long as their macronutrient rich) and make progress because at greater bodyweights you're going to have greater leverages.

Some people are more gifted with lifting naturally. The same reason some people are smarter, some people can squat easier, some people are better deadlifters, etc.

I don't see what that has to do with some cherrypicked anecdote about Mike fukking Vick and some random guy :heh:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm not talking about that, but for most natural lifters to gain strength and size, you can mindlessly eat calories (as long as their macronutrient rich) and make progress because at greater bodyweights you're going to have greater leverages.

Some people are more gifted with lifting naturally. The same reason some people are smarter, some people can squat easier, some people are better deadlifters, etc.

I don't see what that has to do with some cherrypicked anecdote about Mike fukking Vick and some random guy :heh:
I used them ex moreso Vick because its somebody both of us know instead of,your broscience based on what? What you saw not exactly the most credible shyt yourself so stop with the cherry picked anecdote bullshyt when you did the same fukking thing.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not really most people don't know how to lift weights which is the avg guy. Its not that they can't do it they just don't try period. Hell all you need to do is hang around football players esp linebackers to see that stuff you kicking is bullshyt. Again most people don't really try to get 315 they hope on it just like cats hope to be rich but don't actually try to do it by putting in work.

I'm talking about natural lifters. Most of the football players I knew took prohormones and all kinds of bullshyt so I don't see how these anecdotes are supposed to downplay what I originally said which was this: "Most natural lifters are going to be sloppy to press 315 for full reps."

Then again you may very well be talking about the guys that literally just go into a gym and bench press every single day, I could believe that. Most football players have good weightlifting programs. My boy who is very strong was a D2 football player for a short while. I personally prefer weighted dips.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude just wanna be right on this issue. Its not close to true but people going to believe what they believe

When did I ever say I was right and you're wrong? I simply made a statement, then it went some whole other way about bodyfat percentages. I'm talking about realistic expectations for MOST people.

You guys grossly underestimated bodyfat percentages, even your own, and that alone made me question your awareness of realistic strength standards for most people.

Not Mike Vick, not the guy you know, not the guys @Originalgangsta317 lifted with in prison. The average, never touched a weight in his life know-nothing.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used them ex moreso Vick because its somebody both of us know instead of,your broscience based on what? What you saw not exactly the most credible shyt yourself so stop with the cherry picked anecdote bullshyt when you did the same fukking thing.

Well be both know who Arnold is, but we're not going to use him as a realistic standard, Mike Vick is faster, stronger, more gifted the average man and he was probably taking celltech like a lot of elite athletes do and like most football players do.

Like I said, there are freaks out there.

Look at this guy

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of strong fukking guys out there that look great and are natural, but I was making a casual statement my man because it's just the simple reality for most lifters, not the guys you're talking about.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm talking about natural lifters. Most of the football players I knew took prohormones and all kinds of bullshyt so I don't see how these anecdotes are supposed to downplay what I originally said which was this: "Most natural lifters are going to be sloppy to press 315 for full reps."

Then again you may very well be talking about the guys that literally just go into a gym and bench press every single day, I could believe that. Most football players have good weightlifting programs. My boy who is very strong was a D2 football player for a short while. I personally prefer weighted dips.
I'm talking natural lifters too. Most of the football players I know took gnc supplements but roids nah. What ordinal ly said is stupid that's why. You aren't going to find many cats that are in the 100s even low 200 that will be sloppy lifting 315. That's that stupid shyt.

When did I ever say I was right and you're wrong? I simply made a statement, then it went some whole other way about bodyfat percentages. I'm talking about realistic expectations for MOST people.

You guys grossly underestimated bodyfat percentages, even your own, and that alone made me question your awareness of realistic strength standards for most people.

Not Mike Vick, not the guy you know, not the guys @Originalgangsta317 lifted with in prison. The average, never touched a weight in his life know-nothing.
Why ask silly questions? You don't have to say something exactly for it to be implied. I'm talking realistic expectations for MOST people too. I didn't underestimate anything but if you want it to be true fukk I did. Like I said did you not use yourself so using that beat it talking about examples I'm using. You can't do the same thing and act above it

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Well be both know who Arnold is, but we're not going to use him as a realistic standard, Mike Vick is faster, stronger, more gifted the average man and he was probably taking celltech like a lot of elite athletes do and like most football players do.

Like I said, there are freaks out there.

Look at this guy

Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of strong fukking guys out there that look great and are natural, but I was making a casual statement my man because it's just the simple reality for most lifters, not the guys you're talking about.
I was disagreeing with your casual statement and usng most lifters that are lazy not really into etc isn't a good realistic standard unless you mention most of these dudes lazy in your statement

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was disagreeing with your casual statement and usng most lifters that are lazy not really into etc isn't a good realistic standard unless you mention most of these dudes lazy in your statement

:jbhmm: I don't understand what you're saying at this point my g

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
180 today for 6 sets of 5. It was pretty easy all things considered. No struggle reps. What should I try to max out on, brehs? Think I can hit 200?

I would do 200 first and if you feel good with that then go up to 215 then 225.

Daps
:jbhmm: I'm clueless? That's funny.

Now let's do some calculations based on what you said.

5'6, 215 at 10-percent bodyfat = 30 fat free mass index

5'11, 230 at 10-percent bodfat = 28 fat free mass index

For the majority of the population, a fat free mass index exceeding 25 is incredible, we're talking absolute genetic freaks or we're talking about people taking gear.

So either the guys you're mentioning got a hold of some orals and didn't tell anyone about it, took shyt in the past, or either you or them are grossly miscalculating their statistics.

There are freaks out there. I'm assuming they're black, if they're black, they're going to hold less subcutaneous fat than most people in general, so going based on eye-ball measurements is not accurate.

I'm going to assume you're grossly underestimating their actual bodyfat percentage. They were probably 15-25 percent body fat.

Breh those guys were nowhere close to 15-25% BF,they had abs and separation in their muscles,now is it possible they were taking things in the past? Maybe,I didn't know them well enough to ask,just saw them on the yard and talked to em sometimes,but they were lean breh,no guts.

Again, "lean" or "chubby" doesn't mean anything in pure scientific. I'm talking bodyfat percentage. For most people 200 is "lean" but to me, that's chubby because I know when I was personally at that weight I was chubby to myself. I know for sure I couldn't wear jeans anymore.

But just because you were little chubby at 200,doesn't mean others will be breh

Daps

No sir