How long does it take you to realize a white person is on some :mjpls:?

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
I don't know how explain it, but i have a built-in radar that detects within a couple minutes if a white person is using their all energy to get through the conversation without being obvious with their hate.

Usually some start or end with a very hard "Sir!". The hasty tone, like a teacher being bothered by her students during her free time.

I remember we used to have this building manager, an old white lady. For years We all thought she was just an uptight and tough personality the way you'd go into her office to report a leak or pay your rent and she talks to you like you her annoying toddler.

I went in to her office one time, and when she was done being a mean-spirited bytch with my request a white dude came in. Her change in energy from the Witch in Wizard Of Oz to Little Miss North Carolina answering questions was insane. I finally got to see how she acts around her kind. Turns out the bytch is the nicest understanding human being-if your white.

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
:yeshrug: I just assume every white person I encounter is racist, cause they are. Racism ain’t just lynching and burning crosses, it’s a systemic practice that whites have benefited from unjustly and have dominated us with since this country’s inception and they’re doing nothing about it to change it, nor want to. Therefore, by default, they’re all racist.

Just look at how all the white students, and even the professor, stay on code against the outnumbered black girl. Even if they disagree, they won’t do nothing about it. They protect each other and abide by one another’s racism. It’s just who their are atp, it’s embedded in their DNA. And we ALL have to accept that if we want to make any sort of real progress.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I'm honestly think most people in general are pieces of shyt. So I'm actually pleasantly surprised when I meet a good person; not the other way around.

People typically show you who they are pretty quickly. Usually I can tell within first meeting someone. Most people aren't for you regardless of race.

I work in management so I have seen awful behavior in every sex and race. I never assume anyone has good character until they show me otherwise.

I encounter waaaaay more sexism than racism. I probably experience sexism daily. So if someone is sexiest they are probably racist too.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
post malone litmus test. i just ask random questions about his discography and i can tell everything i need to know. usually they'll just go off on their own. if they don't know who he is.... its a toss up

at the end of the day white people invented racism. its part of their culture.. if they aren't directly racist they definitely have a friend or family member that is, so either you're self aware or you're not. a white person with no self awareness gonna get you caught up anyway so that's basically like having a racist around

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:yeshrug: I just assume every white person I encounter is racist, cause they are. Racism ain’t just lynching and burning crosses, it’s a systemic practice that whites have benefited from unjustly and have dominated us with since this country’s inception and they’re doing nothing about it to change it, nor want to. Therefore, by default, they’re all racist.

Just look at how all the white students, and even the professor, stay on code against the outnumbered black girl. Even if they disagree, they won’t do nothing about it. They protect each other and abide by one another’s racism. It’s just who their are atp, it’s embedded in their DNA. And we ALL have to accept that if we want to make any sort of real progress.

I had a chance to send my kid to a majority white private school. That’s why I didn’t I feel kids thrive in a more mixed environment because that’s what’s it’s going to be when you enter the workforce. I already know they stick together in outnumbered situations. They stick together on the job and play divide and conquer on the job. It’s the real n1ggaz vs the c00ns.

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our nut isn’t good enough for them to even swallow?
giphy.gif
They weird their fathers told them to stay away from us but they boyfriends/husbands encourage them to screw us.

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
Within seconds...Although I usually assume most White people are racists and/or are bigots by default to certain degrees.

I go by their eyes, body language, and facial expressions. There's a certain timidness and weird energy white people have whenever they see or are near a Black person.

You also have to pay attention to the subtleties as a lot of racists nowadays know how to play it subtle for example, they'll cross the street when they see you coming, creating a large gap of space between you and them on the sidewalk, coughing after they pass you by, waiting for the next elevator after you've already gotten off, etc I go on...

You might think it's crazy to know all that 🤣 but I pay attention to detail, and nothing gets past me.

There are soo many subtleties of white people being racist that a lot of you may not even be privy to outside of the usual stuff. Shyt if there's one thing White people would be the mastermind of, it would be racism cause they know how to play it from different angles.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not long. Look at their body language and eyes when they speak to you or look at you. It’s very easy given that I work in a majority cac hospital who are often :mjpls:

shyt I learned within my first year that they in general look down at black nurses just by talking to other black nurses who told my story without even saying it….

Yup body language says it all. My grandparents taught me to pay attention to their body language early on even better if u can witness them talking to a non black person and draw the distinction. That intuition and gut feeling can save your life. Even what the other poster said about white girls. They will let u hit then turn around and say u forced her if the wrong person finds out

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Doesn't take long. they usually make an attempt to relate to you using a stereotype.
had randoms ask me about a rapper as if i'm an authority. I'm 40 tf i know about this teenage social media mixtape rapper?

They joke about other races in front of me, as if i'm supposed to believe racism is limited and specific to just indians and not everybody different from them like all racists.

Had others express literal surprise that i don't represent every stereotype they have about black people,

and then you just have the general negative body language/eye contact you get from some people. The waiter who clearly thinks you not going to tip, or the car dealer who clearly thinks you are just their to window shop and be disruptive to their attempts to sell car,

and the most common, however often unintentionally problematic (if i'm giving the benefit of the doubt) is the black people whisperer/nikka expert. They claim to know and love black people, because they had a childhood friend who was black or maybe grew up with black neighbors. They don't understand that black people aren't monolith, and just because you familiar with the black community on Nowhere street, USA doesn't mean you know me. Or that i'm cool with how you behave towards me. "Why'd you hit me? My friend Uncle Ruckus said i can say that word!" types. 90% of black people vote democrat but you somehow have a circle of republican black friends types.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm honestly think most people in general are pieces of shyt. So I'm actually pleasantly surprised when I meet a good person; not the other way around.

People typically show you who they are pretty quickly. Usually I can tell within first meeting someone. Most people aren't for you regardless of race.

I work in management so I have seen awful behavior in every sex and race. I never assume anyone has good character until they show me otherwise.

I encounter waaaaay more sexism than racism. I probably experience sexism daily. So if someone is sexiest they are probably racist too.

I feel for bad for black women cause they get the sexist part first then the harsh racism if u reject their advances. I dont condone it but i understand how some BW turn into wenches at work. They get attacked from both sides but differently from the men and women but whoever holds the position of power they side with