HBCUs experiencing lower Black Male enrollment.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
You don't realize the ramifications of you agreeing with him.

This is where you're supposed to say we're wrong.

With all the stats Black Men are still way richer and more married than Black women.

Those Aunties don't help Black Men and boys for charity they do it out of necessity.

I got the help and the degree and I still left. Just imagine if like Malcolm X was told y Brother Baines Have you ever met a good white man?

Imagine if a Black Man is told by another Black Man Have you ever met a good Black woman outside of your immediate family?

You expect a Black Man who seen women either indifferent to him or trying to get more than she receives from him to be loyal to the Black community?

I'm telling you as a Man with similar sentiments the breh who you agreed with is gone complete SYSBM They're not male divestors but that's a way to explain their though process,

I had help but most of it was people putting a bug in my ear and me realizing good advice when I heard it at the end of the day the Black Men you know, Me and every other Brother will figure it out eventually or they will die.

That's the difference between Men and women a Man makes poor decisions he;s held super accountable a half way decent looking chick can bat her eyes and be saved by a simp.

Problem is any Black Man who has to scratch scrape and crawl himself up from the communitah is unlikely to simp.

Black men don't need coddled to death.

Just go and get your education.

Start a community college if you need to start below 100 level classes.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Here are the schools with the most skewed ratios from the HBCU Analytics thread

hbcu-sex-ratio.png

One thing though is BM are still the majority of HBCU STEM majors I think. I gotta check the numbers.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men aren't stupid they know college is too overpriced. If you lower tuition enrollment will go back up. Otherwise only a fool would go into that much debt.

The Cost of Being a Student at Each University​

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
Men aren't stupid they know college is too overpriced. If you lower tuition enrollment will go back up. Otherwise only a fool would go into that much debt.

The Cost of Being a Student at Each University​

I don't buy that cost is the prohibitive factor.

If you want a college education, you're gonna go and get it.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Gotta teach black boys HOW to learn. Boys in general have to active learn. And then have to implement metacognition.

black women coach their daughters and pass them tech and coach them heavily even as adults. We tell black boys to get it on their own. I’ve noticed that when Boys of all races have their dads as a coach or manager like how women do their daughters, shyt gets done.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The prussian rote education system doesn;t work for boys Boys learn by doing and they get bored just sitting in class.

Give boys team building assignments and they'll figure it out.

For example I was told to make a geographical representation for class.

I decided to make a Volcano I had to find out how to make it with paper mache paint and food coloring. shyt took me a while to brain storm how to do it but I did it.

The Prussian rote education system never worked well for anyone except for the mass installation of rote skills. It's just that girls can adapt to its shyttiness somewhat better than boys can. Even girls would be better off doing something more active.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Men aren't stupid they know college is too overpriced. If you lower tuition enrollment will go back up.

That doesn't explain why Black girls in high school average significantly higher GPAs than Black boys, or why they're graduating high school on time at a rate closer to White boys than to Black boys. And just from what I've seen anecdotally, I'd be very surprised if there aren't way more Black female valedictorians than Black male valedictorians.

Last edited:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That doesn't explain why Black girls in high school average significantly higher GPAs than Black boys, or why their graduating high school on time at a rate closer to White boys than to Black boys. And just from what I've seen anecdotally, I'd be very surprised if there aren't way more Black female valedictorians than Black male valedictorians.
Women have done better academically for decades. That didn't stop men from enrolling until tuition prices skyrocketed. Women have way more options such as scholarships than men to afford college.

Last edited:

Boxchevy

Pro
Bushed
Daps
Right. Aunties are living their own lives right now and are more likely to be involved in women’s groups. You lose credibility when you put the fault of all the community’s problems on Black women. Especially with so many putting them down for having “meaningless” liberal art degrees and student debt. Meanwhile, those debt ridden Black women social workers are on the front lines helping Black kids in poverty, in schools, and in after school programs.

This site loves Black people in an abstract sense when speaking generally about uplifting communities. But hates individual Black people, judges them harshly for any misstep or behavior that’s disagreeable, and acts like most Black women and kids are burdens to society.

Meanwhile the first third of this thread was all about young Black men going to college to get more sexual access instead of the importance of them finding the right fit for education and job opportunities. And we wonder why our kids can barely last one semester. Just performative and completely unserious.
Brilliant post..black men expect help from the same group of women that they told "your degree won't keep you warm at night'...how they didn’t have the foresight, to see that they would eventually end up here is asinine to me...