Donald Trump leads Biden in 6 of 7 swing states (UPDATE: Voters believe Trump better for Americans)

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Hilary Clinton doing her best to repeat 2015

Tells voters to "Get over it" when discussing candidates and vote for Biden

how did lecturing and talking down to voters work out for her? why does she think it will work this time for Joe?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
It's not irrelevant because, at the end of the day, one of those two men are going to be President. Which one is better for the Palestinian people? One who is tepidly coming around to stopping hostilities and sending aid, or a right wing fascist who distrusts Muslims, thought Jerusalem was the Israeli capital, and is dumbfounded when advisors tell him that using nuclear weapons is off the table?

Be an adult and think reasonably. We have an extreme right Republican vs. a center right Republican. Do I wish Cornel West had even an inkling of winning? Of course! I would vote for him if I was in a solid blue state. But I happen to live in a battleground state, and I know not voting for the less worse option is an implicit acceptance of the absolute worse one. I can't in good conscious do that.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
There is zero chance Trump would push back against Likud or Netanyahu. Had he been President following October 7th, the policy of the US would have been exactly the same. The difference is it seems like Biden and other Democrats are at least starting to change their minds on unquestioned loyalty to Israel -- Kamala Harris has said we need a ceasefire. There's a chance Biden does a 180 on his blind zionism. Again, that is zero chance from any Republican. Look at public opinion that I posted earlier. Less than 1/3 independents and less than 1/5 dems still support the war efforts in Israel. Over 60% of Republicans support it. We are on the right side of history on this, and it's way more likely a Dem flips to align with his base than a Republican would to spite his base.

You say hypothetical like there's no way of knowing how Trump would respond to this. Again, you're acting like a child. Stop it.

And yes, regardless of how bad Biden is on this, it could always be worse... especially when you have hyper nationalist, hyper fascists in charge.

It sucks to say, I'm right there with yoy, but there is no viable third option.

I am telling you Joe Biden supports this war and will not do a 180.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Hilary Clinton doing her best to repeat 2015

Tells voters to "Get over it" when discussing candidates and vote for Biden

how did lecturing and talking down to voters work out for her? why does she think it will work this time for Joe?

You quoting Hillary now? She told clowns like you exactly what would happen in 20-6 electing Trump.. She ain’t tell one lie…. So why you want to post what she saying now?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
You quoting Hillary now? She told clowns like you exactly what would happen in 20-6 electing Trump.. She ain’t tell one lie…. So why you want to post what she saying now?
Can you read or are you just slow?

I'm clearly saying she's hurting Biden's chances by talking down to constituents. It didn't work for her, TWICE, and won't help Biden.

Use your fukking brain before calling anyone a clown, you repugnant troglodyte.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Can you read or are you just slow?

I'm clearly saying she's hurting Biden's chances by talking down to constituents. It didn't work for her, TWICE, and won't help Biden.

Use your fukking brain before calling anyone a clown, you repugnant troglodyte.
Only bothsiders like you saying she hurting Biden chances..

But let me guess Biden age and Palestine is more important that reproductive rights right?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
Only bothsiders like you saying she hurting Biden chances..

But let me guess Biden age and Palestine is more important that reproductive rights right?
At least 2 of these things are within Biden's control. He can win more votes by doing something. Use that galaxy brain of yours to figure that riddle out.

It might be asking for too much, but also figure out why someone who took two massive L's wouldn't be the best person to advocate for someone who's had a W.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Read the fine print. Around 33% of the respondents in this poll are “undecided”. Trump worshippers aren’t undecided. They’re obviously locked in with their vote. Stands to reason much of those undecideds are breaking Biden.

Since Trump’s L in Nov 2020, all he’s done is stage an insurrection against America to overthrow our votes, rack up rape and fraud judgments in court rulings, accumulate close to 100 felony indictments, and oversee massive L’s in other races within his party.

So what votes has he gained since his 2020?

Not dismissing Trump’s chances entirely, but the arrogance from his worshippers is funny to observe.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
I dis like trump and I wholeheartedly believe that he is a stone cold evil racist. But, if I’m being honest Joe Biden is the worst president of my lifetime. He dropped the ball with Israel genocide of Palestinians, the war in Ukraine, student loan debt, immigration. This is the first time in life where it has been dead babies broadcast on television because of Israel evilness towards Palestine. You simply cannot under any circumstances vote for the person who was president when dead babies were being broadcast on television. Trump might actually be the lesser of two evils
Your stance on Israel/Palestine has clouded your judgement if you actually think this is the case. Wild shyt.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
I am telling you Joe Biden supports this war and will not do a 180.

You are just demonstrably wrong.

President Joe Biden threatened on Thursday to condition support for Israel's offensive in Gaza on it taking concrete steps to protect aid workers and civilians, seeking for the first time to leverage U.S. aid to influence Israeli military behavior.

This is starkly different than the rhetoric we were hearing from the white house following the Oct 7th attack. Back then, his words were unyielding support from the United States. Now, support comes with conditions. That is a drastic change on the overton window regarding our policy on the Israeli-Hamas war. You were an anti-semite for even suggesting Israel take a measured response in fighting this war. Now, even centrists see the folly in that. Biden is outright calling for a ceasefire now, and giving Netanyahu ultimatums. Seriously, what are the odds we hear that from a Republican white house, whom still mostly have positive views about how this war is being currently fought???

That being said, I agree that this should have been coming out of Biden's mouth from the jump, but you also have to keep in mind that he is, at best, center right. Keep in mind, in November especially, that the only viable alternative -- Trump and the Republican party -- are mostly of the opinion of "good, nuke 'em all" or "who cares?".

vino

Superstar
Daps
Well, if people don’t show and vote in their interests we will see 2 new young radical conservative Supreme Court justices. I’m sure the old ones will retire under Trump term.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
:russell: fukk off, tranny chaser

All I remember was 16 when everyone and their mom SWORE Hilary would win :mjgrin:

what a monu-fukking-mental L :huhldup::damn:

now those SAME exact people are going apoplectic and into histrionics not because they believe Biden will win, but the double down on the PTSD that happened in the 16 debacle. this shyt finna get super duper ugly

somehow legitimate criticism of Biden's administration and the democratic party has become conflated with being a Republican or Pro Trump, and coincidentally this extreme binary thinking took over on here when Hilary was supposed to be next.

These same psychos calling everyone who's not completely on board with everything a democratic administration does "opps" are quite literally more than likely paid shills themselves.

Anyone who's been on here long enough would have to be wilfully looking the other way when this place changed so dramatically around the 16 election

y'all see it, I know you do

the time for nuance in any political convo on here, especially around either "team" in this shytty two party system is a non starter. It's dead.

these goofies would call Malcolm X a c00n and everything but a child of God for his Ballot Or the Bullet speech :francis:

Last edited: