Democrats "Privately" Concerned Biden Campaign is Doomed- "Trump may even win blue states"

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Without creating another thread. Trump raised over $34 million after the guilty verdict. Yeah, Democrats really need to respond but not appearing to do shyt as usual.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Without creating another thread. Trump raised over $34 million after the guilty verdict. Yeah, Democrats really need to respond but not appearing to do shyt as usual.

Why when I talked about Biden outraising Trump all those months and outraising him overall was it dismissed, but now it's a factor?

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
Why when I talked about Biden outraising Trump all those months and outraising him overall was it dismissed, but now it's a factor?
Personally, I don't recall that but it's a fair question. IMO its a factor now because of the context. A recently convicted felon is being supported.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

If you think Trump actually raised that much money in 24 hours, you’re a dumb ass

Trump said the website crashed but all other parts were functional except the Dontae button to create scarcity. Trump went from we raised 53 mil to we raised 30 mil to now we raised 32 mil in 24 hours. Also the error on the donation page is not that error you would get for overloaded traffic.

He was even asking for more money yesterday.

He has a team to help him raise money create fake polls. He hired those people for exactly that.

You neggas are easily played.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Personally, I don't recall that but it's a fair question. IMO its a factor now because of the context. A recently convicted felon is being supported.

Trump is faking the funk as usual. We all know he’s the king of fugal I numbers. Same guy who won several golf tourneys but he was caught cheating on camera.

Stop playing into his narrative