Newest Poll Shows Trump Leads Biden In Swing States And Tied Nationally

banner34

Superstar
Daps
The polls at this point means nothing, it‘s too early to tell what is going to happen in November.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
The economy is on life support right now. So once it completely falls off a cliff Biden is toast.

What data can you pull to support your claims ?

Also people thinking Biden is a Zionist lap frog gonna have a rude awakening when Trump makes it a crime to protest Israel.

Trump has made it very clear that he will help Israel obliterate Gaza completely. He had been very vocal about Biden not doing enough

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps

presidentialgeaveragelaunch-538-cb-240425_1714050265928_hpEmbed_23x15.jpg

Hope Israel is worth facism, Joey

:beli:

These polls Moran nothing. The true voters don’t answer polls. Most of the people in that sample are republicans.

Every election Democrats keep kicking their asses. These polls also said there was gonna be a red wave. Instead it was a blue wave

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I see TLR is going to continue on their path of shyt posting that they started 2 years ago all the way to election night regarding Trump/Biden. :mjlol:

There are polls showing Biden is ahead too. These polls mean nothing.

Trump has a much steeper hill to climb than Biden. Trump's ceiling in terms of max voter percentage/count in the election is Biden's floor.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
What data can you pull to support your claims ?

Also people thinking Biden is a Zionist lap frog gonna have a rude awakening when Trump makes it a crime to protest Israel.

Trump has made it very clear that he will help Israel obliterate Gaza completely. He had been very vocal about Biden not doing enough
No data supports it. Just narratives and feelings lol.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
I haven't been the most politically astute person recently but do republicans not support Israel anymore? Did I miss that?

No and in fact, especially with the rise in scrutiny towards "college liberals" they are becoming even more unhinged and aggressive on "supporting Israel" than any Democrat.

If Biden were to suggest peace talks and cease fires, or show support for the protestors it would be fodder for attack ads claiming he is weak on terror and supports Hamas.

I'm saying this as someone who is also very disappointed with Bidens outdated stance on this issue: older, middleground voters in middleground states "support Israel." They decide the election, not college protestors. It's a mute issue that frankly the Democrats are better on either way, even if its still not my own preference. Blinken, Harris and much of this administration is at least open to working towards a ceasefire and a peace solution. A Trump admin in its 2nd term woulda had Jared fukking Kushner and Stephen Miller sending autographed atomic warheads to Netanyahus doorstep, along with a real estate offer.

A lot of concern trolling from Coli Trumpset as usual.

omnifax

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kalamazoo, MI #ADOS
The problem has always been the electoral vote. Biden got the popular vote last election and will get it this time around I bet. The issue is a good portion of democrat voters are concentrated in several states which means you get the same amount of electoral votes in those states no matter how strong you perform there. He has to be competitive in the swing states and as I said before Biden is doing a lot to piss his voters off in those states when he could easily not do that.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps