Democrats "Privately" Concerned Biden Campaign is Doomed- "Trump may even win blue states"

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Nah. Look at the money Trump has raised. His approval isn't as low as you think. :francis:

What about the jury?

12 people, agreed to by the defense, and not one of them crashed out for Trump to hang the jury.

If MTG was on the jury, Trump could have gotten on the stand and admitted everything and she still would not have convicted him.

This "half the country is for Trump" narrative is looking funny in the light.

By that math, half the jury would have tried to protect him.

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
If you think Trump actually raised that much money in 24 hours, you’re a dumb ass

Trump said the website crashed but all other parts were functional except the Dontae button to create scarcity. Trump went from we raised 53 mil to we raised 30 mil to now we raised 32 mil in 24 hours. Also the error on the donation page is not that error you would get for overloaded traffic.

He was even asking for more money yesterday.

He has a team to help him raise money create fake polls. He hired those people for exactly that.

You neggas are easily played.
Well excuse me for mentioning what reported in the news. :comeon: Fortunately I get smart from Coli by the day. :comeon: (another smilie)

OperationNumbNutts

Superstar
Daps
What about the jury?

12 people, agreed to by the defense, and not one of them crashed out for Trump to hang the jury.

If MTG was on the jury, Trump could have gotten on the stand and admitted everything and she still would not have convicted him.

This "half the country is for Trump" narrative is looking funny in the light.

By that math, half the jury would have tried to protect him.
That's fair but I disagree. Now it's not hard to find people willing to support Trump outside of social media. Yes he is a certified _sshole but people are underestimating his support. People were literally saying the same thing in 2015.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
That's fair but I disagree. Now it's not hard to find people willing to support Trump outside of social media. Yes he is a certified _sshole but people are underestimating his support. People were literally saying the same thing in 2015.

I was on a jury once.

A real thug niqqa was on trial for assaulting a cop. I am pretty square and I don't support lawlessness but they was tryna railroad the Breh.

Short version is: Breh was blinded by mace by a security guard who was already on his head, then the cops tried to grab him from behind totally unannounced. He was flailing around, hit the cop in the mouth during that, and tried to run while he couldn't even see straight.

They showed us pics of the cop.. who had no visible wounds.. and the Breh who they chased down and FUKCED HIS SHlT UP. The pic of the Breh was on a stretcher, for instance.

Point is. I was never gonna vote to convict the Breh and I didn't even know him. He was the type of dude I would avoid in the skreets.

I was able to convince the whole jury to let him go. One old white lady was literally crying as she signed off cause all the other jurors were on her head about doing the right thing. It was me, a black woman and 10 white people.

If Trump had half of the population, AT LEAST ONE of the jurors would have been as serious about protecting him as I was about a Breh I didn't even know.