Donald Trump leads Biden in 6 of 7 swing states (UPDATE: Voters believe Trump better for Americans)

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
both sides baby

Notice how this thread is about Trump supposedly beating Biden in polls. And dude shouts "both sides baby" with giddy excitement at the prospect of only one side losing. Its almost like "both sides" is actually a Trump campaign rally cry for disingenuous cowards. It's almost like the people shouting both sides from the rooftops are actually very much partisan hack Trump supporters, spreading this message only to people they believe will vote for Biden for the purpose of engineering voter turnout against him.

But oh what would give you brainwashed DNC shills the impression that they're actually Trump supporters? Just cus they're always excited about seeing Democrats lose elections and Republicans win elections doesn't make them Republicans you brainwashed DNC shills!

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I don't understand the reasoning behind being so morally shaken by the conflict and worried about the fate of the Palestinian people that it changes how you view politicians. But it somehow doesn't compel you enough to mail a peice of paper on a certain day that would give them a much better chance at a ceasefire.

Lol how so? The bolded is a fallacy

Genocide is occurring right now. Ethnic cleansing is occurring right now. Biden is too weak or too much of a Zionist to enforce a ceasefire.

By November, the Palestinians might be forever broken but you’re speaking of non existent ceasefire

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Obviously a lot can change between now and November, but I feel like right now Israel/Gaza could easily cost Biden the election. :francis:

Will probably get only worse in the next month or two when the famine gets worse and more pictures/videos of starving Gazans start leaking out while Biden is still giving Israel weapons. Maybe Biden can do something to put Netanyahu in check and prevent the worst outcome but it's not looking good.
And some stupid ass posters in higher learning said nobody cares . I know people who have sworn to not vote in November because of how Gaza was handled . The democrats keep failing their voters . They. Failed us in 2016 when they rigged the debate feeding Hillary the questions before she debated Bernie. And once again they fail us by being complicit in genocide . Arming a modern day Sourh African apartheid regime in Israel .

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
I haven't been paying attention to the wsj poll so I can't speak on them specifically. Hasn't Biden been closing gaps or even taking leads in a lot of polling though? Either way I don't trust what I've seen from these polls as I've been saying a lot on here recently.
That's popular vote. The state polls are what matters.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Gas way up. I was like wtf the other day. It was at $3 now $3.79

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Spoken by someone who has zero understanding of global conflicts can have a massive impact on your country's economy and your well-being. You think there would be no repercussions of Putin invading Western Europe?
Putin won't invade western Europe and even if he did, IDGAF :heh:. Your scare tactics won't work. Western Europe can handle the Russians themselves.

Nobody wants to send billions to Ukraine while Americans are begging for our government to help us and being told to fukk off.

If y'all can't admit the optics of how the Dems have handled illegal immigrants and war funding are terrible, you're just flat out Demdikk riders.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Exactly. These fake militant don't vote niccas treat politics like they gonna date the fukking President, worrying about people's age and shyt. And they move just like the bird brain women they pretend to be above. Bored and not excited for someone who's clearly more grounded, intelligent, qualified, well mannered, harder working and committed to things, because you find some shallow sense of excitement and masculinity in a total lazy, crude, compuslive lieing bum who doesn't give a fukk about you.

And yes Trump is getting washed on that debate stage. Why I'm not worried about the polls or anyone's takes until the debates happen. That's when all the naysayers are gonna find out who's the real senile, corrupt old fool who probably don't know what day it is. The moment he opens his mouth and says he won 2020, it was rigged, all my legal issues are part of conspiracy against voters, Jan 6th was a beautiful peaceful day, J6 rioters were courageous patriots standing up to a rigged elections, justifying and refusing to take any accountability for his failures during his first term, talking about prosecuting all his enemy, being a dictator for just one day, talking about building a wall again it's a wrap. People ain't gonna buy it and he's gonna remind folks why he cannot be President again.
Cosigned. It's amazing how many people dont have a good read on character, and situations. Its fascinating actually.

Like the people that think that Trump would be the guy to win a debate. Which is odd, because thats not what happened in the last debates...

Its as if what these people want to happen, is what they choose to believe
There is no real analysis of the character...and they project that line of thinking onto others because a non-analytical person cant really fathom that someone thinks things through a bit more than they do lol

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Both in bolded above is his history...

This below(bolded) is within 6 months, but 40 year old videos and whatever bullshyt you talking is fugazi?

Biden is Zionist, loves bibi

I answered your question. You didn't like the response and it showed you didn't have a true honest response......

Yeah aiight keep Juelz'ing nikka. Even if you won't admit it, we both know Trump is leaps and bounds worse on Palestine. Zero percent chance he calls for the survivors to receive aid.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yeah aiight keep Juelz'ing nikka. Even if you won't admit it, we both know Trump is leaps and bounds worse on Palestine. Zero percent chance he calls for the survivors to receive aid.

All I know is that Joe Biden is abetting genocide and ethnic cleansing right now and that Biden and his fellow Zionists may succeed in their evil plans before November, so your whataboutism concerning a hypothetical Trump presidency is utterly irrelevant.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
All I know is that Joe Biden is abetting genocide and ethnic cleansing right now and that Biden and his fellow Zionists may succeed in their evil plans before November, so your whataboutism concerning a hypothetical Trump presidency is utterly irrelevant.

It's not irrelevant because, at the end of the day, one of those two men are going to be President. Which one is better for the Palestinian people? One who is tepidly coming around to stopping hostilities and sending aid, or a right wing fascist who distrusts Muslims, thought Jerusalem was the Israeli capital, and is dumbfounded when advisors tell him that using nuclear weapons is off the table?

Be an adult and think reasonably. We have an extreme right Republican vs. a center right Republican. Do I wish Cornel West had even an inkling of winning? Of course! I would vote for him if I was in a solid blue state. But I happen to live in a battleground state, and I know not voting for the less worse option is an implicit acceptance of the absolute worse one. I can't in good conscious do that.

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
It's not irrelevant because, at the end of the day, one of those two men are going to be President. Which one is better for the Palestinian people? One who is tepidly coming around to stopping hostilities and sending aid, or a right wing fascist who distrusts Muslims, thought Jerusalem was the Israeli capital, and is dumbfounded when advisors tell him that using nuclear weapons is off the table?

Be an adult and think reasonably. We have an extreme right Republican vs. a center right Republican. Do I wish Cornel West had even an inkling of winning? Of course! I would vote for him if I was in a solid blue state. But I happen to live in a battleground state, and I know not voting for the less worse option is an implicit acceptance of the absolute worse one. I can't in good conscious do that.

So your choice is actual ethnic cleansing and genocide v hypothetical and you think that hypothetical genocide is worse than the current, actual genocide and ethnic cleansing

You can’t make this up!
:wtf:

You are complicit!!

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
So your choice is actual ethnic cleansing and genocide v hypothetical and you think that hypothetical genocide is worse than the current, actual genocide and ethnic cleansing

You can’t make this up!
:wtf:

You are complicit!!

There is zero chance Trump would push back against Likud or Netanyahu. Had he been President following October 7th, the policy of the US would have been exactly the same. The difference is it seems like Biden and other Democrats are at least starting to change their minds on unquestioned loyalty to Israel -- Kamala Harris has said we need a ceasefire. There's a chance Biden does a 180 on his blind zionism. Again, that is zero chance from any Republican. Look at public opinion that I posted earlier. Less than 1/3 independents and less than 1/5 dems still support the war efforts in Israel. Over 60% of Republicans support it. We are on the right side of history on this, and it's way more likely a Dem flips to align with his base than a Republican would to spite his base.

You say hypothetical like there's no way of knowing how Trump would respond to this. Again, you're acting like a child. Stop it.

And yes, regardless of how bad Biden is on this, it could always be worse... especially when you have hyper nationalist, hyper fascists in charge.

It sucks to say, I'm right there with yoy, but there is no viable third option.