Donald Trump leads Biden in 6 of 7 swing states (UPDATE: Voters believe Trump better for Americans)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You are just demonstrably wrong.

This is starkly different than the rhetoric we were hearing from the white house following the Oct 7th attack. Back then, his words were unyielding support from the United States. Now, support comes with conditions. That is a drastic change on the overton window regarding our policy on the Israeli-Hamas war. You were an anti-semite for even suggesting Israel take a measured response in fighting this war. Now, even centrists see the folly in that. Biden is outright calling for a ceasefire now, and giving Netanyahu ultimatums. Seriously, what are the odds we hear that from a Republican white house, whom still mostly have positive views about how this war is being currently fought???

That being said, I agree that this should have been coming out of Biden's mouth from the jump, but you also have to keep in mind that he is, at best, center right. Keep in mind, in November especially, that the only viable alternative -- Trump and the Republican party -- are mostly of the opinion of "good, nuke 'em all" or "who cares?".
Biden is not center right

Does Hamas attacking Isreal not even factor into y’all reality?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
What about it? Yes, of course... you do realize this conflict didn't start on October 7th, right?
Be for real. All this lazy criticism of Biden because of this war started on October 7th when Hamas invaded Isreal

Why would Biden say anything other than He stands by Isreal then?

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Be for real. All this lazy criticism of Biden because of this war started on October 7th when Hamas invaded Isreal

Why would Biden say anything other than He stands by Isreal then?

I'm still not following what your point is. No, as a center right politician and zionist, he probably wouldn't say anything other than that.

Is the critique lazy, uh, well I don't know. I do think it's lazy to simply decide you are giving up your civic duty to vote because the leading candidate of the Democratic party isn't staunchly pro-Palestine.

But what are you really trying to say here?

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I dis like trump and I wholeheartedly believe that he is a stone cold evil racist. But, if I’m being honest Joe Biden is the worst president of my lifetime. He dropped the ball with Israel genocide of Palestinians, the war in Ukraine, student loan debt, immigration. This is the first time in life where it has been dead babies broadcast on television because of Israel evilness towards Palestine. You simply cannot under any circumstances vote for the person who was president when dead babies were being broadcast on television. Trump might actually be the lesser of two evils
Reagan says salutations from his grave
Bush Jr says Fool Me Once Can’t Fool Me Again from his nursing home

Mr.FOH

Pro
Daps
I dis like trump and I wholeheartedly believe that he is a stone cold evil racist. But, if I’m being honest Joe Biden is the worst president of my lifetime. He dropped the ball with Israel genocide of Palestinians, the war in Ukraine, student loan debt, immigration. This is the first time in life where it has been dead babies broadcast on television because of Israel evilness towards Palestine. You simply cannot under any circumstances vote for the person who was president when dead babies were being broadcast on television. Trump might actually be the lesser of two evils
Man plz, get off your high fukking horse. Vote trump if you want but stop looking for a reason to sleep better at night after you do

bnew

Veteran
Daps

1/1
"You have to finish up ur war. You have to finish it up. You gotta get it done. I'm sure u'll do that."
Israel has to be careful bc ur losing a lot of support but u have to finish up & get the job [genocide] done.
"There has been no president better to Israel than me."

- Trump

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196

1/1
In order to become president of the US, Trump has to grovel before a couple of Likudnik Israeli propagandists controlled by the widow of dead Zionist warlord Sheldon Adelson

This is the guy who will take on the deep state?

To post tweets in this format, more info here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/tips-and-tricks-for-posting-the-coli-megathread.984734/post-52211196
GKTQQ9FagAA7EMX.jpg

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Tone deaf ass president is going to lose smfh.

No one wants war dikkhead, ease off on this shyt.

This was a SLAM DUNK one year ago. A fukking SLAM DUNK.

How you blow a fukking 4-0 lead?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Go vote for Trump. That will show Israel!

It's not me you have to convince.

Sad thing is, voting for Trump to many Muslims wasn't an option last year.

Dude really evaporated a 4-0 lead.

So yeah, as a Biden voter I'm a little pissed and can say he's being a moron.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Tone deaf ass president is going to lose smfh.

No one wants war dikkhead, ease off on this shyt.

This was a SLAM DUNK one year ago. A fukking SLAM DUNK.

How you blow a fukking 4-0 lead?

Taking the side of Israel over Iran is the obvious correct political answer. Moderate Republicans, Independents and normal Democrats would be aligned with that.

The minority opinion is Progressives and leftists, who happen to scream the loudest which gives the illusion that they have more power than they really have.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Taking the side of Israel over Iran is the obvious correct political answer. Moderate Republicans, Independents and normal Democrats would be aligned with that.

The minority opinion is Progressives and leftists, who happen to scream the loudest which gives the illusion that they have more power than they really have.
You need every single vote to beat MAGA though. That's the problem.

MAGA going to show up. Moderate Republicans will still vote Republican.

Low voter count is how Republicans win. Hilary found that out.

This Palestine-Israel thing is killing Joe more than emails and prisons did Hilary. That's the big fukking problem here: a genocide is literally occurring rather than something that happened a few decades prior.

We're not even in August so I don't even think MAGA is close to being their loudest yet. September is when you'll most likely see an insane assault on Biden.

Again, I'm fully on the Biden train. I can outright say though that his advisors/campaign are being incredibly tone deaf and dumb and to make it worse his delivery on this issue is killing them.

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

Progressive sounding Real pro ISIS these days