Donald Trump leads Biden in 6 of 7 swing states (UPDATE: Voters believe Trump better for Americans)

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Whether true or not, the Palestine thing is killing them.

If you don't condemn none of the recent shyt that's going on even though you said you would during the State of the Union then you're just babbling. It's basically a slap to the face of the underdog because the Democrats are supposed to be the party of the underdog. They can't forget that theme.
Yeah its the only thing that actually is making thibgs shaky.

There must be very complicated reasons why they just arent calling for a cease fire. But damn these people that are wanting the palestinian conflict to be a focal point are really...making it one.

Morally I guess it should be, but I feel like...it's inconvenient timing. I personally am not changing my vote based upon anything going on in Gaza, because I know doing so isnt smart.

But this is an emptional world we live in, so people are doing emotional shyt.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
If you win a state with tens of millions of people by a couple thousand votes, then yeah, that counts as "barely winning". :manny:
He won by 7 million votes....and beat the electoral college. Thats not barely winning.

So he would have to lose 7 million votes. I'm not sure thats happening.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He won by 7 million votes....and beat the electoral college. Thats not barely winning.

So he would have to lose 7 million votes. I'm not sure thats happening.

This is wrong. Say it with me...how much he won the popular vote by is irrelevant.

Hillary won the popular vote by almost 3 million and still lost electorally. Something like that could easily happen with Biden without him having to lose anywhere near 7 million votes, it just depends on where the losses are. The only thing that really matters is the swing states, most of which were very close.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
So Trump is the lesser of two evils because the bombs and babies that died in Palestine while he was President weren't being talked about or broadcasted?

How the hell did he "drop the ball" on a war between the Ukraine and Russia? Is he suppose to stop it with his bare hands?

BTW, no US President ever, certainly one overseeing a growing economy and booming stock market, lost reelection over foreign policy. George Bush got 2 terms.

Student loan debt was blocked by Republicans and not even being considered by the other party. So I'm not sure how this makes Biden the "worst President ever." If anything this a campaign talking point for his side.

An immigration bill is on the table and also being blocked by Republicans. Because the shyt is a sensationalized farce they just want to conveniently use as an election talking point to manipulate simple minded and easily led bigots like you into believing this is some unprecedented crisis being blatantly neglected by "worst President ever."

You're an entire idiot my friend.
Only thing thay scares me is that Trump represents a change in trends. Really only because culture war, and white fear. That didnt exist as much during Bush's presidency.

So I hope you are right.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
they keep asking me to do these polls and i keep voting for trump in them

just in case some insane trumpers get a hold of the data :hubie:

I%27m_Playing_Both_Sides_Banner.jpg

:russ::russ::russ:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This is wrong. Say it with me...how much he won the popular vote by is irrelevant.

Hillary won the popular vote by almost 3 million and still lost electorally. Something like that could easily happen with Biden without him having to lose anywhere near 7 million votes, it just depends on where the losses are. The only thing that really matters is the swing states, most of which were very close.
We just have to hope that the same people that understood why Trump shouldnt be there, wouldnt suddenly dissappear in the rematch.

What people voted for in 2020, they basically got. A return to Normalcy. But thats me ysing logic. I think alot of people aren't honest about their motivations for Trump, or...arent aware of their own inner psychological workings. I.e. Trump is "exciting".

I personally think Biden will benefit from a debate with Trump. And that Trump will not benefit from being seen more.

If they dont debate....then Biden may lose. Unless the people dont let it happen.

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One republican doesn't represent a majority of the party but I wouldn't be surprised if over 70% of the party felt the same way...

Joe Biden on the other hand....

Biden if I was a Jew I would be Zionist

Joe Bidens history of pro Israel comments
Yeah, the fact that you refuse to answer a direct question tells me all I need to know about you. It's easy to pull-up some 40 year old video of Biden, as if his position is exactly the same as it was in 1986. Trump doesn't have as long of a public career to look at, but if we extrapolate what he's been saying for the past near decade, it's very easy to tell he would be much worse on this.

Again, either demonstrate otherwise, or STFU.
Both in bolded above is his history...

This below(bolded) is within 6 months, but 40 year old videos and whatever bullshyt you talking is fugazi?

Biden is Zionist, loves bibi

I answered your question. You didn't like the response and it showed you didn't have a true honest response......

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I hope Joe Biden lets you wear knee pads when you are sucking his dikk
Breh its not even about that...

Im not sure why you guys assume it has to be this profound loyalty or like for a specific dude.

Its more principles and ideas that the people represent.

I think however, Trump supporters, are in fact assuming its about personality because for them....its about personality (and white preservation lets be real)

And unfortunately I notice that the "bothsiders" tend to think more similarly to a trump supporter than that of a liberal. Evidence is your response to him. Thats something Tim pool or Joe Rogan would say rather than say....a Jon Stewart.

You'll eveb probably respond to this in a way that closer resembles how a trumper would versus engaging with my ideas directly.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I already got a nice blanket
Ehh i mean...its not smart though..

Like..i couldnt sleep at night knowing that I contributed to trump getting elected.

You must be one of those "ya'll just calling trump a boogeyman" folks.

I dont think you understand...how important it is that he isnt in there.

Im willing to do whatever it takes to let that not happen. You clearly arent willing to, and dont care that much. And I think you shiuld be honest about not caring that much....

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
That's fine
Breh, dont do that. Engage in an honest discussion. that was a reasonable take he just made. And I was curious how you would respond.

You are choosing ego over actual communication.

Humans will for sure not last long if we engage with eachother the way you just did to him...transcend that shyt.

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Ukraine. We don't owe them our money before helping poor Americans. You sound dumb as fukk, let the European countries close to the war help them

Spoken by someone who has zero understanding of global conflicts can have a massive impact on your country's economy and your well-being. You think there would be no repercussions of Putin invading Western Europe?

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
We just have to hope that the same people that understood why Trump shouldnt be there, wouldnt suddenly dissappear in the rematch.

What people voted for in 2020, they basically got. A return to Normalcy. But thats me ysing logic. I think alot of people aren't honest about their motivations for Trump, or...arent aware of their own inner psychological workings. I.e. Trump is "exciting".

I personally think Biden will benefit from a debate with Trump. And that Trump will not benefit from being seen more.

If they dont debate....then Biden may lose. Unless the people dont let it happen.

Exactly. These fake militant don't vote niccas treat politics like they gonna date the fukking President, worrying about people's age and shyt. And they move just like the bird brain women they pretend to be above. Bored and not excited for someone who's clearly more grounded, intelligent, qualified, well mannered, harder working and committed to things, because you find some shallow sense of excitement and masculinity in a total lazy, crude, compuslive lieing bum who doesn't give a fukk about you.

And yes Trump is getting washed on that debate stage. Why I'm not worried about the polls or anyone's takes until the debates happen. That's when all the naysayers are gonna find out who's the real senile, corrupt old fool who probably don't know what day it is. The moment he opens his mouth and says he won 2020, it was rigged, all my legal issues are part of conspiracy against voters, Jan 6th was a beautiful peaceful day, J6 rioters were courageous patriots standing up to a rigged elections, justifying and refusing to take any accountability for his failures during his first term, talking about prosecuting all his enemy, being a dictator for just one day, talking about building a wall again it's a wrap. People ain't gonna buy it and he's gonna remind folks why he cannot be President again.

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Bout the stupidest thing, too. Eligible Black males of voting age that live in swing states, aka the Black men who's votes could make a difference, is probably less than 1% of the US population.

White women decide elections. They're the only real swing demographic.

Being 1% of the US population is irrelevant to being a much more significant portion of difference making votes for individual states that push electoral points one direction or the other.

This "watch them blame black men" mantra is a proactive copout for not voting/caping for those who won't.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
And your mom sounds like a whore trying hard to suck some dikk. I hate you c00ns who get mad because another black person doesn’t support the democrats or any of the two racist political parties. Y’all are weird and brainwashed. It’s no group of white peoples who are going to save you or help black peoples in anyway. Both the democrats and republicans are white supremacy parties. I stand in what I said, Trump might actually be the lesser of two evils

The way yall obsessively project your own shallow, narrow minded view of how politics works onto "black people" "democrats" and "liberals" is hilarious.

The very reason idiots like you @ORDER_66 @TripleAgent and the rest of the both sides c00ns are so resentful of Democrats is be cause YALL are the ones looking, waiting, and fantasizing over an all encompassing "leader" who "save" black people, solve all our issues overnight, make whites acknowledge and bow to black people, somehow enact reparations and "tangibles laws exclusively for black Americans" without any check or balance for racist Republicans like a dictator apparently.

Yall are the ones acting like children chasing these wild unrealistic fantasies of someday finding a magical leader who serves all your specific needs and delivers you lump sum checks in the mail. And until you see or get this leader you refuse to vote right?

Some of us can accept that we are a minority living in a majority white nation. That politics, certainly in a Democracy like ours, has nuances that stops you from having everything you want or getting all the attention. That government, law, and democracy isn't about having a perfect "leader" who saves your life, validates your self-esteemed "lineage," gives you a million dollar check in the mail just for being of a particular ethnic background, or whatever other childish fantasy yall consider the standard for "eArNiNg mUh vOte."

Those of us who vote aren't looking for a perfect leader to worship. We're adults participating in our government and choosing the leadership we want out of the nominees the people of the country elect. We don't expect perfection. We don't expect to be payed with lump sum "tangible" checks in the mail for voting. We're not the ones navigating politics like a 2-bit IG thot looking for a perfect figure who gives you money and pay your bills. We understand the nuances and complexities of elections and politics and are participating in the opportunity to choose our government. And we choose the liberal party, the liberal candidate, and the liberal policy agenda. Regardless of whether we get a perfect candidate or a perfect agenda that solves all my problems. It's called being a self-sufficient adult.

Yall bothsiders are the last ones who should be mocking anyone for being sheep looking for a leader to save black people overnight when half yall worship Tariq Nasheed and your whole approach to politics is "I refuse to vote unless I get a perfect leader who will send me free money in the mail." Jackass.

Don't project YOUR childish mentality about politics on "black people who vote Democrat." Yall are the brainwashed children desperately searching for a leader to worship and save your entire life. As for the rest of us, we getting to that booth in November, voting Biden, practicing our civic duty like adults, and keeping it pushing.