Michelle Obama leads Donald Trump by 11% in two national polls conducted.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Women hate seeing other women be successful....BTW didn't hillary win the popular vote
Yeah jealousy is an issue, but I was more thinking of all those women particularly white women with those old time so called traditional values. Also she did win the popular vote. I would imagine at this point Democrats will just about always win the popular vote.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Obama is seen as one of the best presidents in history by historians.
He could’ve done less damage to Africa and Middle East. And more for American blacks.
I still like him but not as much as before. Much rather have him than Biden.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
He could’ve done less damage to Africa and Middle East. And more for American blacks.
I still like him but not as much as before. Much rather have him than Biden.
What more did you want him to do for black America?

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
What more did you want him to do for black America?
Address th issue of excessive force for one. It was an issue his entire second term. I also (looking back) feel like he appeased everyone except us. His own home town blew up with violence. Idk I’m generally pretty unhappy with dems at this time. I knew republicans was demonic since I was little. Now I’m looking at dems the same way. Whole country need a deep cleaning on both sides of the isle. Til that day come I’m not looking for friendship from either one of these devils.
You would think when Biden said “u ain’t black” barack would pull his coat like “aye joe chill” nah he like :obama: get em friend.

edit: imagine a tight face cac telling a room full of bruhs “ride for me or u lose your card”
i really hate this mf :russ:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Address th issue of excessive force for one. It was an issue his entire second term. I also (looking back) feel like he appeased everyone except us. His own home town blew up with violence. Idk I’m generally pretty unhappy with dems at this time. I knew republicans was demonic since I was little. Now I’m looking at dems the same way. Whole country need a deep cleaning on both sides of the isle. Til that day come I’m not looking for friendship from either one of these devils.
You would think when Biden said “u ain’t black” barack would pull his coat like “aye joe chill” nah he like :obama: get em friend.

edit: imagine a tight face cac telling a room full of bruhs “ride for me or u lose your card”
i really hate this mf :russ:
He is the one who implemented body cams, which has done a hell of a lot

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:obama: Was such a good president, folks want his wife in the oval office.

Why Michelle Obama’s polling lead over Trump (sort of) matters​

Is Michelle Obama going to run for president? No. Is her polling lead over Donald Trump relevant anyway? Yes.

July 3, 2024, 8:00 AM EDT
By Steve Benen
It’s not exactly a secret that President Joe Biden’s re-election prospects have faltered in the wake of last week’s debate. Most of the latest polls show Donald Trump’s advantage growing; some Democrats have called on the incumbent president to end his 2024 candidacy; and others in Biden’s party have started distancing themselves from the presumptive Democratic nominee.
With this in mind, it’s easy to understand why pollsters would start asking voters, not only about Biden-Trump match-ups, but also about what the presidential race would look like if the president weren’t at the top of the Democratic ticket in the fall.

Over the last 24 hours, two national surveys — a Reuters/Ipsos poll and a CNN poll conducted by SSRS — found the former Republican president leading each of the Democrats whose names are often included in speculative chatter about the 2024 race.
There was, however, one notable exception. From the Reuters report:

At this point, let’s pause to acknowledge reality: There is literally no reason whatsoever to think the former first lady will run for public office, this year or any other. Michelle Obama has been categorical on this point on multiple occasions, across several election cycles.
As recently as March of this year, in a statement to NBC News, the former first lady’s office tried to rein in imaginations, making it clear her 2024 plans don’t include running for office.
“As former First Lady Michelle Obama has expressed several times over the years, she will not be running for president,” her communications director said. “Mrs. Obama supports President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris’ re-election campaign.”
In other words, I have some advice for those ready to put a “Michelle Obama 2024” bumper-sticker on their car: Don’t bother. It’s a near-certainty that this candidacy will not happen.

So if the former first lady simply isn’t interested, what difference does it make that she has a double-digit lead over the presumptive GOP nominee? If this is all in the realm of fantasy, why take note of polling related to a hypothetical contest that won’t happen?
The answer has less to do with Michelle Obama and more to do with the Republican candidate she leads by 11 points.
To hear Trump and his acolytes tell it, the former president isn’t just a candidate, he’s also the head of a powerful political movement. What’s more, as far as Republicans are concerned, Trump’s lead in the polls isn’t rooted in an anti-Democrat sentiment; it’s the result of an American electorate that loves the presumptive GOP nominee and is clamoring to vote for him.
Perhaps, though in a match-up against the former first lady, Trump not only trails by double digits, he also fails to crack 40%.
The point is, Michelle Obama’s polling lead suggests there’s a broad political appetite for someone other than the former president. The challenge for Democrats is presenting those voters with a ticket they’ll be excited about.

Steve Benen
Breh, don't fall for this tactic

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Betta not speak on Michelle they don’t deserve her either.