Newest Poll Shows Trump Leads Biden In Swing States And Tied Nationally

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Looking at the objective data trump is the clear favorite to be the next us president brothers can change this by registering to vote and vote against all the racist republicans, they wouldnt go out of their way to try to enact tough voting laws if voting in elections did not matter at all

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Biden chose his Zionist masters over America and now it’ll cost him his 2nd term. :yeshrug:

The average American does not give a fukk about any of this middle east shyt

:mjlol:Especially Israel and Palestine, for the record I think Trump wins in November but not cause of foreign policy

• Dap
Reactions: Ros

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
:unimpressed:

Ima start bookmarking these "newest polls show" threads so I can bump them when Trump loses in November.
Since you're this meticulous, can you find all the threads like this before the 2020 election? :patrice:

I wanna see what we were saying before Biden won :lupe:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
the uncommitted vote in swing states checks out

Trump isn't winning, Biden is losing

I mean, look at the graph. How often does the blue line overtake the red line?

If you don't want to believe polls, just say that.
Trump is underperforming these polls by 7-8 points. Which was the opposite of when he won in 2016.

Also the black polling numbers are wrong....

Daps
Biden chose his Zionist masters over America and now it’ll cost him his 2nd term. :yeshrug:
biden sided with the leader of israel, a jewish state made in the wake of the holocaust, a decision that may see him lose to a candidate many believe will usher in the rise of the american nazi state.

time is a flat circle.

:francis:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The economy is on life support right now. So once it completely falls off a cliff Biden is toast.