BREAKING NEWS: Kamala Harris to outline Tangibles for Black Men next week

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You mean when she was asked about reperations and said maybe it should be in the form of counseling:mjlol:

"One of the Democratic presidential candidates is floating an idea. It's a way to pay reparations for slavery and racial discrimination. Several candidates have endorsed that notion, although they're rarely giving specifics. Senator Kamala Harris also says the matter needs study. But in a talk with NPR, she did suggest what's on her mind.

Can you give me an idea of one possible form this could take?

KAMALA HARRIS: Sure. You can look at the issue of untreated and undiagnosed trauma. African-Americans have higher rates of heart disease and high blood pressure. It is environmental. It is centuries of slavery, which was a form of violence where women were raped, where children were taken from their parents - violence associated with slavery. And that never - there was never any real intervention to break up what had been generations of people experiencing the highest forms of trauma. And trauma, undiagnosed and untreated, leads to physiological outcomes.

INSKEEP: We're talking about the same thing as post-traumatic stress from a war.

HARRIS: Sure.

INSKEEP: That's the kind of thing we're talking about.

HARRIS: Absolutely. But listen; when - unless there's intervention done, it will appear to be, perhaps, generational. But it's generational only because the environment has not experienced a significant enough change to reverse the symptoms. You need to put resources and direct resources - extra resources - into those communities that have experienced that trauma.

INSKEEP: Reparations could...

HARRIS: So that's an example, in my mind...

INSKEEP: Reparations could be mental health treatment for African-Americans, hypothetically.

HARRIS: I think reparations - yeah. I think that the word, the term reparations, it means different things to different people. But what I mean by it is that we need to study the effects of generations of discrimination and institutional racism and determine what can be done, in terms of intervention, to correct course"
Are you really expecting a check anytime soon?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Thank you,posting link after link,video after video of Kamala saying she is for reperations. But every time she actually gives details,her idea of reperations is completely different from what 99% of black people think of when you hear the word reperations. Shes talking about it being in the form of counseling,prison reform(when Dems are responsible for the crime bill),and helping black people "rise up" through legislation that helps everyone. But like someone else pointed out,its not for us specefically. But in theory would disproportionately help black people more.

This was no accident either,they clearly know her idea of reperations doesnt represent what most black people believe to be reperations. The play was just to get that headline so schills like him could post "Kamala says shes for reperations" articles. In the hopes that black people would see the headline,not read it,and fall to our knees :blessed:. Didnt work in 2019,aint working in 2024 either.

Her idea of reperations sounds like typical status quo,other than the counseling idea,that was a new one:mjlol:

If she wants to have her own specefic black agenda,cool. But she needs to stop calling whatever her ideas are reperations. When she knows full well her ideas arent what black people are talking about when we discuss reperations. This is used car salesman type of spin shes doing.
Would you prefer if she said I give you a check then said Well I wanted to do it but the speaker wouldn't bring the bill to the floor,

I get it she's doing the humena hummenda dance on this but it's kinda weird y'all know better to fix your mouth to ask Trump for anything.

shyt is like Derrick Jaxn nikkas is mad and demanding pretty lies.

Again one breh was asking for 30 TRILLION I don't know what the federal budget is but it probably isn't 30 trillion.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Old man told me,

99% of Black folks have been telling these folks, Kamala and Biden what we need, meet us halfway at least, but they are telling black folks, nah, you don't need that, but this is what I think you need and should get which is Nothing.
either way you're getting Nothing, I'd rather hear the truth than a lie.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
You mean when she was asked about reperations and said maybe it should be in the form of counseling:mjlol:

She's named a number of things in different conversations, but she's also explicitly said that she won't define it because reparations means different things to different people. But she DID support a bill to form a committee to study what reparations should be, which obviously takes it out of her own hands. Why don't you support that?

What she's not going to do is say something like, "I think reparations should be $200,000 for every person with slave ancestry", because that would immediately cost her the election. But you're been admitting this cycle that you'd love for her to lose the election, so that's probably what you want her to do.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
She's named a number of things in different conversations, but she's also explicitly said that she won't define it because reparations means different things to different people. But she DID support a bill to form a committee to study what reparations should be, which obviously takes it out of her own hands. Why don't you support that?

What she's not going to do is say something like, "I think reparations should be $200,000 for every person with slave ancestry", because that would immediately cost her the election. But you're been admitting this cycle that you'd love for her to lose the election, so that's probably what you want her to do.
not only that whatever number proposed will never be enough. be it 200K or 200 million per ADOS person.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Old man told me,

99% of Black folks have been telling these folks, Kamala and Biden what we need, meet us halfway at least, but they are telling black folks, nah, you don't need that, but this is what I think you need and should get which is Nothing.

I have no clue where you get that 99% of Black folks claim when only 77% of Black folks support reparations in the first place. And there's definitely no agreement on how Biden/Kamala should address it.

Remember, Black people are the ones who picked Biden back when he was the most anti-reparations candidate in the whole primary. Claiming that Black people are some monolith regarding what Kamala/Biden should say and do is straight misinformation. Black people have a LOT of different opinions on this.

Take it this way. Who was the last strongly pro-reparations candidate who got any serious support from the Black community? Y'all keep acting like this is some sort of slam-dunk political issue for the Democrats, when it's not at all. It's a MORAL issue, it's the RIGHT thing to do, but in terms of politics the majority of the Black community isn't even voting on reparations like that. Not even close.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
↑ This guy really has 30+ post in this thread

Why are you in the thread at all? You said you prefer Trump in power whether he gives "tangibles" or not.

I respect Trump because he is an honest White Supremacist, who tell you how he feels about Black people.
Yeah I support trump
I rather have Trump in office, than this
Yes I do prefer open White Supremacists and people who are honest with their White Supremacists beliefs.
No, It's not a dumb position, because Trump is honest about his White Supremacy. I like a person who does not hide their White Supremacy. I can respect someone who is upfront with their White Supremacy
If Obama was a White man, he would have has to beg the white supremacist. Trump does not beg, he does what he wants to do.
I like Donald Trump also

#Maga
#Bluelivesmatter
#Buildthewall
At least Trump is honest.
Like I said in the post you quoted At least Trump is honest.
I'll vote Trump before I vote for Kamala.
I hope Trump does get rid of Affirmative Action
I have no problem with Trump in office.
That's why I support Trump

And look at the daps up there. Like I said, @JT-Money claims to be #bothsides but he CONSTANTLY cosigns Trump supporters while shytting on Democrats alone.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Why are you in the thread at all? You said you prefer Trump in power whether he gives "tangibles" or not.

I never said that, your lying and just like how you lied on the race of your wife and tried to cover up that your wife is Non-Black and is a White Arab.

vosbosbou47.png

It's time to wrap it up and so go snuggle up with your White Arab Cave bytch lol

tenor.gif

Here are some Arab love songs you can play with your wife lol:

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

And look at the daps up there. Like I said, @JT-Money claims to be #bothsides but he CONSTANTLY cosigns Trump supporters while shytting on Democrats alone.
You've been getting your asked kicked on this forum all day.
e1f6b9a7-28b8-4c55-a470-3ea5235a5d28_text.gif

You see none of the other shills are backing you up. Learn to take a hint.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I never said that, your lying

I'm lying? Were these posts all by a different @Bunchy Carter?

I respect Trump because he is an honest White Supremacist, who tell you how he feels about Black people.
Yeah I support trump
I rather have Trump in office, than this
Yes I do prefer open White Supremacists and people who are honest with their White Supremacists beliefs.
No, It's not a dumb position, because Trump is honest about his White Supremacy. I like a person who does not hide their White Supremacy. I can respect someone who is upfront with their White Supremacy
If Obama was a White man, he would have has to beg the white supremacist. Trump does not beg, he does what he wants to do.
I like Donald Trump also

#Maga
#Bluelivesmatter
#Buildthewall
At least Trump is honest.
Like I said in the post you quoted At least Trump is honest.
I'll vote Trump before I vote for Kamala.
I hope Trump does get rid of Affirmative Action
I have no problem with Trump in office.
That's why I support Trump

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

They're the most obvious "I'm not a Trump supporter" Trump supporters on here.